Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today I ate horribly

1st meal at 3pm : McDonalds veggie Burger (DH is such a bad influence)
    2nd Meal : Home made Popcorn with 1 tsp Honey & a sprinkle of salt
    3rd Meal : Roce Noodles, Tofu, and Veggies
    I was really bad and ended up eating DH's pizza crust after my 3rd Meal

Thank you @BrightSky Am going to get some coconut water, although i don't know which brand in the UK is any good (I don't think we get Nirvana)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think it's the weekend that are the hardest! I have sort of been trying to limit sodium, but finding it very hard, so not worrying about it too much and concentrating on lease nutrient foods. Today was another tough one at work so didn't get much chance to eat, usual coffee in the morning, muesli bar, broccoli soup with toast for lunch and tomato pasta for dinner.
    No time to exercise, feeling sluggish
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a really good day food wise @BrightSky !

I am going to do the same, not pay too much attention to sodium now.

It's 30degrees here today, I can hear the tune from the Ice Cream Van outside. Damn him, why must he try and tempt me.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs sparkles I miss summer it's so cold here at the moment, we did have a beautiful clear day though. I have a head cold so not feeling hungry at all, can't taste anything anyway. Today was coffee for breakfast, grilled cheese sandwich for lunch (plus some of my sons uneaten piklet!) and dinner will be vege pasta with lite sour cream.. And wine!!!
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, thanks for the dinner tips That info really helps! My stats yesterday were:
    Calories 1365
    Fat 36g
    Protein 50g

I had a Starbucks skinny vanilla latte this morning with sweet n low. Lunch at 1pm after a 16 hour fast was two slices of white bread toasted with a little low fat butter and reduced sugar jam. I had a coffee with sweetener, 4 marshmallows and two mini chocolate and custard brioches yum yum!! Dinner was at 6.30pm and I had a chargrilled veg pasta bake, a slice of garlic bread and a green salad with some balsamic vinegar dressing on it. I had a teeny nibble of chicken off my DS plate lol, it smelled so yummy but lacked the tastiness of my pasta so I left it at a nibble!! I had a Greek yoghurt and a snack pack of peanut M&Ms as a treat. Happy with my daily totals. Had almost the same day before yesterday and even though I decided to purposely cheat at the weekend I didn't exceed my calorie limit and just hit the upper end of the fat and protein limits even with my takeaway lol. All in all having a good time back on the diet after an 11 day "slip", fingers crossed it continues!!! So not counting that slip I have been on LE since May 1st, contemplating bringing sway forward by a month though the thought scares me a little as my diet has been so precarious (to say the least lol)

In other news my mother approached me today to ask if we were planning to ttc any time soon. When I confirmed her suspicions she pleaded with me to gain some weight first as on my previous two pregnancies I lost between 20-30 lbs each time with terrible Hyperemesis Gravidarum and she says she would be worried about my health if I were to get pg and lose weight at my current weight (125lbs at 5ft 6in) I am already taking iron supplements at my doctors orders for iron deficient anaemia, that is a massive caveat on my behalf. I can't gain weight after working so hard to get here from 140lbs. But at the same time I can see her point! Sorry for rambling, just really got me thinking this evening!!
    2012 2014 2016

6. Likes 2xblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post

In other news my mother approached me today to ask if we were planning to ttc any time soon. When I confirmed her suspicions she pleaded with me to gain some weight first as on my previous two pregnancies I lost between 20-30 lbs each time with terrible Hyperemesis Gravidarum and she says she would be worried about my health if I were to get pg and lose weight at my current weight (125lbs at 5ft 6in) I am already taking iron supplements at my doctors orders for iron deficient anaemia, that is a massive caveat on my behalf. I can't gain weight after working so hard to get here from 140lbs. But at the same time I can see her point! Sorry for rambling, just really got me thinking this evening!!
    So sorry to hear this, what a conundrum.
    Did you end your pregnancies 20/30lbs less ? Or does the Hyperemesis Gravidarum stop at any point during the pregnancies?
    Saying that, my friend had really bad morning sickness with all 3 of her boys, but with her DD she wasn't sick at all. Hopefully that could happen for you

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightSky View Post
    Mrs sparkles I miss summer it's so cold here at the moment, we did have a beautiful clear day though. I have a head cold so not feeling hungry at all, can't taste anything anyway. Today was coffee for breakfast, grilled cheese sandwich for lunch (plus some of my sons uneaten piklet!) and dinner will be vege pasta with lite sour cream.. And wine!!!

That's such a good idea, I never thought of having past and sour cream !

Today I had a Bagel with light cheese and cherry jam (was so yummy), Feta salad and Ryvita with Hummus, and am going to have pasta with reduced fat pasta sauce & a greek yogurt for dinner (with a glass of wine!)
    Total for today is : 1129 calories
    180 Carbs
    26 Fat
    34 Protein

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for answers about sodium. I'm trying not to worry about it too much!
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    So sorry to hear this, what a conundrum.
    Did you end your pregnancies 20/30lbs less ? Or does the Hyperemesis Gravidarum stop at any point during the pregnancies?
    Saying that, my friend had really bad morning sickness with all 3 of her boys, but with her DD she wasn't sick at all. Hopefully that could happen for you
    Oh how I WISH that would happen for me!! I have heard that same thing happen to several women I know who were not ill when they were pg with the opposite of what they already had at home!! The HG stops around 20 weeks but at that stage after losing so much weight I am gaunt and lethargic for weeks afterwards. I have ended both pregnancies at 140lbs which was my starting weight so I did gain back the weight I lost in the first 20 weeks over the course of the last 20 weeks, though it is hard to manage it healthily when my body was just craving sugar sugar sugar!!

Right, so today I had 1363 calories, 36g Protein and 55g Fat. I went over on fat, I like to go no higher than 50g and no lower than 30g but I'm not dwelling on it I had a Toffee Nut Grande latte from Starbucks, my friend called with it this morning when the kids were gone to preschool. It wasn't til after I had drank it I realised she got a regular one instead of skinny!!! Around 200cals in the difference and at least twice the fat! Oops!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet thing seems like a hard thing for anyone to stick to aswell as throwing in exercise but im now starting to see the significance of how it may assist gender sway. LE diet combined with exercise seems to me it would make the body, as a whole more acidotic..obviously not at dangerous levels but overall ph may sway more to the acidic side rather than alkine. It would be interesting to do a study on this and.test ph every other day and see.the results. This could well and truly support the theory of diet and exercise for girl sway.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast