Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy enough with it. Felt great after the 60 mins on the bike my bum is so sore today though, hoping it toughens up as I get used to cycling lol.

Mmm bright, love tandoori!! *drool*

Had my usual thus far today. DS1 spilled my skinny latte so he saved me the excess protein lol. I was disappointed though cause I was enjoying it. Had 2xtoast with SF jam and extra light cream cheese, 2x mini brioche and a coffee with sweetener and Benefiber. 621 cals, 12g fat, 24g protein so far. Undecided for dinner yet!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Why has no one told me about No Fat angel food cake!?!? It's strawberry season where I am so I decided to go buy a cake mix to make my own strawberry shortcake using low fat cool whip and I found No fat angel food cake on the shelves! All you add is water! You cannot imagine my delight. Guess what's for lunch and dinner for the next two weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG I so need this in my life!!!!!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Except I might have binged! Lol but zero fat! I made 2 cakes - one to take to a party tonight and one for here... My boys and I ate a whole cake for lunch lmfao!!!!

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

4. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starving!!!! I am an eat all day kind of gal making it till noon is a miracle and I just try to keep busy. Still nursing and don't eat meat so am just a grazer lol.
    Noon- 2 baked potatoes, 2 tsp. Sour cream, 1/2 c vegetarian baked beans. I would've had salsa on my potatoes w/O sour cream but I was out, otherwise it would've been fat free and its my fav sway or not. Handful of corn tortilla chips. 1/2 cp milk, and can of green beans I ate while waiting for potatoes to cook. Lol. Now waiting waiting to eat again lol. Gum gum gum.
    Last edited by Atsaukina1; July 4th, 2015 at 01:48 PM.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zero fat hitme, zero fat Bet it was yum!!!!

Yesterday evening I forgot to eat lol. Had a sinus headache from my allergies and just plain old forgot to get my dinner. DH brought the boys to their Grandads house where they got their dinner so after they went to bed and I felt better I had a deconstructed meat-less kebab from the local takeaway. Basically it was iceberg lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, onions and some red and green peppers in a box with thick cut French fries and all of it covered in garlic mayo and hot chilli sauce. It was yum! I calculated it to be within my limits so even better.

Calories 1242 minus 345 cardio (64 mins cycling 23km) = 897 calories
    Fat 43g
    Protein 30g

Protein on the low side as the fat free yoghurt filled with protein was gone when I went to the fridge to get it! DS1 had scoffed it!!
    Should I be eating slightly more calories now that I am including cardio in my sway girls?
    DH thinks I should have eaten more yesterday, it was a once off day with the food anyway but just so I know. I feel great after exercising, well mentally anyway. Physically my thighs are a bit sore but I am presuming that's muscles cramping from the low protein in my diet. I have bad back pain around this time in my cycle (about a week before O) so trying to soldier on regardless, hoping the back pain is not LE related. I really need to keep my protein between 40-50g, I just find it hard to do that and not go over on fat. Have a heat pack on my lower back this morning, it's very tight anyway so must look into ways to loosen it up!!

Nothing yet to eat or drink this morning, DS2 slept all night so only awake about an hour now!! Score! Rarely happens. I feel well rested but can't help thinking the broken sleep I usually get is great for my sway hahaha!! Can't win!
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to look into this angel cake!! Knowing my luck it's not in Australia! Sounds so good though, I miss baked treats so much!! I know the diet is working as I lost another kilo, had a bbq today and really pigged out, but only had one main meal, so hopefully not all bad
    Hopper, I think including cardio should allow for slightly more calories, u will probably find your body craving it anyway. I did a spin class this morning and just had to eat something afterwards, even though I usually manage until 11am most days. Your youngest looks about the same age as mine I get so much broken sleep when he is sick, which seems so often at the moment, I'll try and look on the bright side as being good for my sway too
    2014 2016

8. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one I found was just a no name brand too -Let me know what you find!

So we partied last night and I had a cheat. Not a little cheat - like a full on eat all I want, meat sampling, dessert binging cheat day. And 3 mojitos. Lol
    Im seriously ok with it. I'm really ready to be done with this diet. I need my boy lifestyle back.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

10. Likes BrightSky liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay guys. Is it go time tonight or should I wait one more day??

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

12. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Magical22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tonight's the night! Wish me luck!

Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

14. Likes hopper, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk1424 View Post
    Tonight's the night! Wish me luck!

Best of luck!!! Sending loads of pink dust
    2012 2014 2016

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast