Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    The one I found was just a no name brand too -Let me know what you find!

So we partied last night and I had a cheat. Not a little cheat - like a full on eat all I want, meat sampling, dessert binging cheat day. And 3 mojitos. Lol
    Im seriously ok with it. I'm really ready to be done with this diet. I need my boy lifestyle back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tell me about it, I am a serial snacker and this no snacking business is proving so so so hard!!!!
    2012 2014 2016

2. Likes Atsaukina1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck! xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right so today I had a good day! Stats are:

Calories 1520 minus 360 cardio = 1160 total cals
    Fat 56g
    Protein 34g

Fat was a bit higher than I would like but I am busting my butt doing cardio so felt I deserved a treat lol. Had my usual lunch at around 1pm after a 16 hour fast - 2x toast with SF jam and cream cheese, 2x mini brioche and a coffee. Had Benefiber too in my coffee. Forgot to take it with my dinner, doh! Had a coffee with 3 biscuits in my SILs house around 5.30pm and then dinner around 9pm was white rice with curry sauce and some of my friends French fries. Did 24km on my bike which took the full 60 and sweated a bucket. I feel great after it

In other news DH has started to say he's not sure he's ready to start trying in August, or even September! I was very upset by this revelation earlier as we spoke earlier this week and he was all for moving the sway forward. I have no clue what changed. It's annoyed me cause I am here after changing my whole world in anticipation of swaying and hoping for a longed for DD and he's telling me I might be wasting my time!!! He says he doesn't know if he can pick up the pieces if we get an opposite, I think that's just a cop out! He would be content to leave it at two sons, as he is fond of saying - he has HIS boys after all!!!! Sorry for the rant lol, I was fit to burst earlier I swear!!!
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hopper that sux. All that hard work, I hope he comes around!
    I have fallen off the wagon a bit again, I'm just past o and I swear I get the worse cravings, sugar and sweets mainly, I broke and had an ice cream tonight
    2014 2016

6. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hopper that bites! Are you able to talk him into sticking with the plan?

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

8. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gl Lauren - head over to the June July aug thread and the July TWW thread!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hitme and bright! I'm still in limbo here today, well not exactly limbo. He seems more amenable today but I have no idea what happened yesterday to make him question ttc. We just need to have a big talk, or so it would seem. In the meantime I am sticking with the program Have been pretty much cheat free since going back on the diet on the 22nd June and exercise is making me feel great so its not as much of an inconvenience as it was when I first started. I am cutting myself some slack over fat content, I tend to run on the high side and was guilt tripping myself about it. The 10g or so daily over the limits isn't worth stressing over, I've finally realised that. I'm sticking with watching protein and staying under my calories and the 60 minutes cardio along with Fibre should outweigh the extra fat LOL its SO hard to not be all Martha about this!!!!

Same today as yesterday so far except I've had an extra coffee at a mother and toddler coffee morning. Its dinner I get stumped on. Thinking I might do a turkey BLT with homemade veg soup for my dinner. Its appealing and mightn't be too heavy on the calories!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you're on track. I hope you TTC as planned - the diet can make you lose s lot of weight so if you are bumping it back to a later date Mayne consider some mods to the diet.
    Idk what im having either. I've been having some meat here and there again to help my sanity but I think tonight will be Mac and cheese or something easy. Toast and jam or low fat marg for lunch

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Sounds like you're on track. I hope you TTC as planned - the diet can make you lose s lot of weight so if you are bumping it back to a later date Mayne consider some mods to the diet.
    Idk what im having either. I've been having some meat here and there again to help my sanity but I think tonight will be Mac and cheese or something easy. Toast and jam or low fat marg for lunch

I think thats why I would be most annoyed hitme, if we were to push ttc back when I am having such a good run of it with the diet! I would be so disappointed! I dunno if I could get back to this level if I eased up any more.

Oh yeah!!! I have been having meat here and there too. I realise now that was the reason I wasn't able to stay on track with the diet in the first place. Now at least I know the only thing that is banned is red meat - and I'm ok with that!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol after saying red meat was banned we went to my FILs for dinner and what did he have done only a big roast beef!!! I filled my plate with potatoes and veg but he slapped a big slice down after he had carved the roast telling me I need the "boost" it will give me!!! I managed to eat a little anyway, I could hardly tell him I'm swaying! He thinks two kids is more than enough for us!! Little does he know

So today looks like this:
    1396 calories less 356 cardio = 1040
    41g fat
    45g protein (though might be slightly higher in case I underestimated the beef!)

Had a coffee this morning, usual lunch of toast, brioche and more coffee. Had mashed potatoes with full fat butter (oops but yum!) broccoli, carrots, a small roast potato and about 1/4 cup of store bought gravy for dinner. I had a bag of Hula Hoops, a choc digestive biscuit and 2 mini packets of jelly sweets afterward. Just finished cardio and feel great. That's 5 days in a row - and that's heaps for me. DH often says I "wouldn't walk to warm myself" LMAO! So hopefully all these changes are swaying
    2012 2014 2016

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast