Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol love it! It feels good to do cardio. I miss it. As I hear up to O it gets painful, and for awhile after too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yum! Vege soup sounds delish! I might make something similar tomorrow! Had a salad at the pub tonight and a toasted cheese sandwich for lunch, so good day here! Sneaked in a few my husbands chips and gravy, couldn't help myself!
    Def in the losing weight zone so looks like we will be attempting next month, eck!! Hopper my hubby has the occasional freak out too, we want 3 as well and not getting any younger, I tell him the chances of actually getting preggers straight away are slim with all the swaying and that seems to calm him, and if it does happen we will deal with it fine!
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh I love it bright!!! Is your cycle regular enough that you have an idea of when you will actually attempt? My DH is the same and trying to explain we might not be successful the first few months is like talking to the wall!!! He has said September after our Florida trip (we are back on Sept 8th and as long as my cycles remain kinda the same I'm due to O around the middle of Sept) is the earliest he will even consider trying now so I'll just focus on enjoying the trip and trying when we get back. I'm adding in more daily cals though cause with the exercise I can tell I will lose way too fast if I am doing this for at least another 2+ months. Hoping I don't cheat too much on holidays, it is so hard to eat out on the LE diet!!!!!
    2012 2014 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know hopper, eating out has been my downfall!! That sounds like a good idea, sept is not too far away now! My hubby is convinced we will get pregnant first try as we did with our first, he is just starting to come around to the idea it might take a bit longer. He actually thinks we could get pregnant anytime we have sex, I have to explain to him that there is only one window a month, it's all very confusing to him.. I think he was asleep during biology! Cycles are pretty regular, I have been charting and the rest, so we might as well give it a crack!
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol I am looking up menus of places that I think I could get away with eating in And there seems to be a couple places so fingers crossed. I am thinking once I stick to calorie limits and try not to get caught up in fat/protein, continue to skip breakfast and not eat red meat I should be ok. There's a lot of walking to do in the Disney parks so I will get my cardio in even if it's at a slow pace and I can try do some swimming to keep it going maybe. I don't want to clue my SIL into what I am doing, she's lovely and I genuinely like her but jeez she has a massive mouth! The whole world would know within minutes LOL!!
    Men are so funny, I think they just didn't listen in Biology!! DH is adamant his "swimmers" will do what they are supposed to! Famous last words!!! Am getting more excited at the prospect of ttc whereas I was very nervous until recently! How are you feeling about starting next month Bright?
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I gave the cardio a night off and DH ran me a lavender essences bubble bath instead My stats look like this:
    Calories 1504
    Fat 43g
    Protein 36g

Had a parent and toddler group this morning, they had cake but I held firm and just had a coffee! Then my usual lunch of toast, brioche and more coffee but also had a poached egg and grilled tomato as I found I haven't been eating enough cals lately to make up for the cardio. Visited my parents and had a baked potato, some baked ham and cabbage followed by a biscuit and a LOAD of fat free marshmallows to get more cals in without affecting my fat and protein. I miss the cardio though, can't wait to get back to it tomorrow. Made a new workout playlist and everything
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Terrible day dealing with the rise in progesterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitmebaby are u just past o? I am dealing with some terrible cravings! I'm dreaming of a cheat day where I can eat whatever I want! In fact I think I might have one around AF!
    Hopper I'm feeling equal parts excited and nervous about ttc! I see little babies and get that twing so feel like I'm ready, but I'm nervous about being pregnant again.. I hate it! And the newborn stage, esp with a toddler around too.
    2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to beat yourself up hitme! We ALL have bad days!! I had like 2 weeks in a row lol. Dreading when I O and when AF hits cause those are the hardest times to stay strong!

Aww Bright I totally get that feeling too! I am BEYOND broody right now!! DS1 is so into babies at the moment too, he cried leaving my SILs house last weekend cause he wanted to take home their new baby lol. As for gender he's not partial, he claims to want a baby brother AND a baby sister! Greedy - that's my boy! Haha!!
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today was a good day. Here's how it went:

Calories 1374 less cardio 350 = 1024
    Fat 26g
    Protein 40g

I had my usual lunch of toast, brioche and coffee. I had about 5 fat free marshmallows too. Dinner was a baked potato with some seasoning and butter on it, a spoon of mushy peas and a slice of egg white French toast with cheese and salsa melted onto the top. It was really nice! Felt great doing my cardio again!!
    2012 2014 2016

Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast