Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we're eating to help each other

Hi. As rather a veteran of the LE diet, or so it feels, I thought I'd start this thread. Previously I've found it really useful to record what I'm eating every day. It's helped me be strict but also get ideas from other people for what to eat. If you'd like to join in, please do!!

I'll start off: LE Day One (so gently easing into it)
    No breakfast
    Lunch - mini baguette with baked beans and veggie sausage, diet soda, two dark chocolate digestive biscuits and a few squares of mint chocolate
    Dinner - Tesco vegetable quarter pounder with swede/rutabaga chips made with oil spray and steamed vegetables. If I'm really hungry I'll have some crappy white bread round the burger. I'll have a glass of something to get the total calories up.

Totals should end up 1500 cals, 30g fat, 40g protein

As I'm only just starting out again, I need to get the calories higher than that or I'll loose weight too fast.
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

2. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back!! Good to see you!!

You can add in full sugar soda for empty calories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not on the LE anymore. But I can contribute

Breakfast: Two egg whites and a cup of coffee.

Lunch:
    Two pieces of toast with cream cheese and jam. Or cheese on toast. Or pasta with cooked veggies and a bit of tomato sauce. Or brown rice with some veg and cream cheese. Or a vegetarian sandwich with salad contents.

Dinner: brown rice or pasta with stir fried veg and a little bit of cream cheese or tomato pasta sauce. I always had a bit of white chocolate in the evenings too.

I was working out almost daily so I always had a strawberry/ yoghurt/ milk smoothie post work out (usually in the afternoon)

I had 1-3 glasses of white wine in the evenings and another coffee at some point in the day. Plus a couple if diet cokes

I lost 7kg's (15.4lb) in 11 weeks while on the this diet and exercising.
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

5. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The last few days I have been starting out my day with a cup of tea and 1/4 cup milk.
    Yesterday I had a bagel and plain pasta with a bit of butter for lunch, plus a small piece of birthday cake.
    Then because it was all so good I had the bagel and pasta again for dinner! Plus some corn chips.
    I also went for a 2.5 mph walk yesterday for 34 minutes.

So for yesterday my fitness pal said I did
    1670 cal
    63% carbs
    26% fat
    11% protein

I also had a diet rootbeer yesterday. I feel like if I ever have a day when I have tons of calories left, a nice glass of chardonnay will do the trick!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

7. Dislikes Princess Mom disliked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'd love to join this thread and get some ideas. I skip breakfast and for luch I either have 2 slices of toast with a very small amount of butter and low sugar jam or 6 corn crackers with low low cheese spread and a glass of water with a few veggie jelly sweets if I'm having a sweet craving. Then for dinner tonight I had a bowl of veg which was cauliflower, brocolli, leeks and sprouts with 2 cauli and truffle sausages from Waitrose. I don't eat meat so that's not been a problem. Then I had 6 vegi Percy's. I think I'm going to add some alcohol into my sway with dinner to reach my target!
    Tomorrow for dinner I'm having gluton free pasta with half a jar of kids Tesco goodness pasta sauce and a sprinkle of tesco vegi Parmesan cheese.

5 HT cycles all BFN

9. Likes samlee1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So so grateful for this thread as most of the English food can be gotten here also. I'm on it now about 8 days and doing well. Completely gave up sugar in my coffee but missing little bits of meat. Kids had spag bol tonight and found that hard also carbonara. Fasting is fine as I'm not good at stopping to eat so fine till 12.

About 12
    Today 3 slices of wholemeal bread with banana and a yougurt. I did have a coffee while getting kids to school. 5.30 I had pasta with som grated cheese (boring) and a yogurt after. Just now a ryvita and a yogurt. Find I'm really hungry in the evening. Need to get back with the exercise next
    July 13' 9 ret 1 normal xx & 1 xy bfn
    May 14' 9 ret & 7 fertilised & batched
    Sept 14' 12 ret & 10 fert & batched
    Fet Dec 14 bfn

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for joining ladies :-)

Lunch - leftover beans and veggie sausage from yesterday lunch with some French bread and a bag of Walkers Baked crisps (they're pretty good for this diet) and a coke (which I never ever drink normally)
    Snack - if needed I'll have some sweets
    Dinner - same as last night - veg burger in bread with a bit of low fat mayo, swede chips and veg, maybe with a beer or gin and tonic

Totals should end up - 1550 cals, 19g fat, 39g protein
    So again I'll have to add in another soda or sweets
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

12. Thanks PinkLady thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just jumping in.found a scummy recipe yesterday. It's new potato and sun dried tomato salad. Just boil the new potatoes,set the to one side,fry some mushrooms and spring onions,add some creme fraishe,teaspoon of castor sugar and some sweet sauce like mirin or plum sauce. Peel potatoes and mix in with creme fraish add sundries tomatoes .it was yummy.
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

14. Thanks Hopingforpink5 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesterday I had a pop tart at around 10.30
    1.30- w/w cheese and chive spread and w/w hula hoop.
    5.00- coffee and a few biscuits (naughty I know)
    8.00- home made spaghetti bolognaise made with qourn.

Didn't add up totals yesterday
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just started trying to get back into the LE mindset. I've had a pretty 'pink' day today though. I'm doing the fertility version of the LE diet as I have IR and PCO tendencies and also finishing up an HT cycle. I'm also on Metformin which means no extremes or I feel sick.

So today I had:

Breakfast (2.5 hours after waking) - 1/2 cup cottage cheese with a smattering of blueberries and strawberries. I will leave out the blueberries tomorrow as they are a higher GI fruit than the strawberries. Large coffee with some non dairy powdered creamer.

70 min aerobic cardio workout

Lunch - hot and sour soup, some seaweed salad, a handful of green beans. Toasted english muffin with some low fat mayo (yay omega 6's, lol) and a bit of ham and cheese melted on top. Homemade raisin bar and a few cookies for dessert.

mid afternoon - diet gingerale with Metamucil

tonight for dinner - poutine (if you're not from Canada, that would be fries with cheese curds and gravy), homemade pizza (white flour crust, light cheese and sauce, low carb veggie topping), diet coke

dessert - probably a few cookies and pieces of candy

total is around 1400-1500 cals though I usually just guesstimate so I don't get too obsessed.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast