Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I like all those things
    Those are going to be good go-to foods for you then. Beans are quite carby but nothing like a Hershey bar

I would start off structuring your protein and fat intake. A couple eggs, some hummus with those Wheat Thins, cheese ****s (seriously, cheese is addictive, doesn't seem like a meal but then suddenly you find yourself addicted to it) seafood a couple times a week, a pat of butter or margarine on your veggies - build the protein and fat structure first and then you fill in the blanks with the carbier foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Cocosagirl, LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I honestly wish I could just come up with 3 or 4 different daily meal plans so I can just rotate them.Thinking about what to eat everyday stresses me out and causes anxiety which I'm sure isn't good.
    I'm doing the PCOS version too because I maybe a little IR. I have attached a few of my meal plans. I hope they help you out.
    LE Diet Meal Plans (PCOS) Meal 3.pdfLE Diet Meal Plans (PCOS) Meal 1.pdfLE Diet Meal Plans (PCOS).pdf

But disregard the rice milk instead use creamer. Also, disregard the lite ranch and go for full fat ranch.
    Last edited by ahorn586; July 15th, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush, LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those meals are great.

I do whole meal toast with hummus, tomatoes, mushrooms for lunch. With a yogurt or popcorn.
    Or rice cakes with cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and yoghurt , sugar free icecream or popcorn

Dinner is peas, green beans, peppers with marinara sauce and cheese. Or pita pizzas I make. Or a cheese and salad sandwich. I add margarine, Parmesan and cheese when I'm low on fat or protein. Peas are a good source for protein too.

I also do have moments I cheat a little or eat a left over chicken nugget etc. some days if I'm out and eat I'm not sure on cals but whatever. 1 hr of cardio every day is so huge for me I'm sure that counteracts it. I'm also losing weight so that must be an indication that times are tougher than before. The protein and fat amount is much less than before too so it must be swaying more girl than boy.
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ if you're on Metformin, you have even more leeway with the cheating than some others do. It's not carte blanche of course but it is more forgiving than someone, for example, who is trying to control severe PCOS via diet alone.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I thought so too.

I'm the lowest weight I've been postpartum ever. Feels amazing and so good to be myself again. Once I get to my wedding weight or less I'll feel even more amazing. But I just want to say thank you for making me love exercise. I have never ever liked it and now I realise it's not just about burning calories. It's about keeping your blood sugar low which is what you want to lose weight.

The fact this sway has motivated me to lose more weight already feels like a success to me no matter what the outcome. I know a lot of ladies here are at a healthy BMI but for me I just kept on putting on weight with the boys combined and never lost it after. So this just feels like a blessing regardless. And to be able to be at a heathy weight going into my third pregnancy will be great.
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

8. Thanks LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Dreamsister liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing the PCOS LE diet :-) I want to appologize that I am not so active as you girls on this thread. Don't have much time, but I do read your posts and appreciate it a lot.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Help! I'm really fussy with foods I'm a really plain water and every meal ideas I see on here I think I couldn't eat that. Can you eat plain foods and still follow the plan? I would really like to try in November which gives us just under 8 weeks before my November ovulation. Going to get supplements organised, I already have folic acid and vitex. Need to decide what else to take!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course!! That is the nice thing about LE Diet (both the standard and the PCO-type diet) is that it can be done with foods that YOU like.

All you have to do is just get 1500-1800 cals a day (a few people might have to eat a little more or a little less than that) with 50-60 g protein and 50-60 g fat. The carbohydrates you eat should be fruits, vegetables, and whole grains (some people can do white rice too as that is better tolerated than sugar or white flour). Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited. For fruit and higher carb veg, you count only calories and not protein or fat. That's it!! Then you have freedom within those limits to eat what you want.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you have coffee and Diet Coke on PCOS diet?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been drinking caffeine free Diet Coke as caffeine is meant to cause a spike in blood sugars?
    I really want to get a personalised away plan I need help I'm finding it all so confusing but we want to try when I ovulate right before xmas so I have 9 weeks to sway. Does anyone know how long it takes atomic to make up the plan?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast