Thread: Relaxing a sway

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Relaxing a sway

Having started almost a year ago with a fairly strict sway, well withing all LE limits almost every day, I've lost a lot of weight and have now stayed around the same for a couple of months, up or down a few lb. I've relaxed my diet a lot, having around 1800 calories most days, no longer counting anything else but still being mindful. I'm going to add some full fat dairy, Salmon & Eggs. I still skip breakfast and don't often snack.
    I'd guess my diet is still fairly girl friendly, but I'm eating far more and it's more nutritional.
    So.. Will my body read this improvement in diet as improving condition compared to my previous strict LE diet, and will this sway blue for me? I'm starting to wish I had been more relaxed from the beginning and more sustainable for this long time rather than the increase in calories and nutrition maybe seeming to be improving condition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Relaxing a sway

I think the body takes awhile to register these types of changes. I believe your body will still sense the effects from all you have done so far. If the body could sense something like this quickly we wouldn't need to be on the diet for at least 90 days for it to effect the egg. I believe what takes some people longer to conceive is that for some reason, not diet related, something is decreasing overall fertility. When we hear about declining maternal condition, it is about making changes that will result in allowing a DG to come about. In theory, someone's overall condition could decrease from what is was before swaying and still not allow the DG to be conceived. That doesn't mean that their overall condition didn't change enough, because it did, it just means that some people are more "set" for a specific gender.

Keep doing what you need to do so you don't obsess or lose your mind! This has to fit into your life and not consume it. We often look for answers when there are none, or we need to blame something. Hang in there! I know it's tough- I am working on month 7 soon and not conceiving. I believe it needs to take more time for others for some reason when we make changes through swaying. Just please don't start undoing things that we KNOW work. Otherwise, relax as much as you can 😉!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately my crystal ball is currently under repair and I can't answer questions to quite that level of specificity.

It doesn't matter how it sways. You've been on the stricter diet long enough and it's time to add in the extras. I agree with XX that it takes ages for your body to register changes in condition and swaying is NOT a light switch, it's a radio dial. You ahve to start turning the dial back in the opposite direction slowly and you can't worry about how its going to sway. What you're doing is NOT working, you're too far down the continnuum and we need to move back in the other direction to help you conceive. Please read this, it will help you feel better! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks.. I like the bit about the dial!
    I think I'm worried because I conceived DS after losing some weight then reaching target and gaining a bit back over a few months. It made sense to me that by improving nutrition after a period of dieting it would seem to be improving maternal condition. I also thought I'd seen a few other sways which had been relaxed lead to an opposite.
    Hopefully I'm just turning my dial back a bit and it will do the trick for me to be able to conceive soon!

5. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post