Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think of my sway??

Hello I am new to Gender Dreaming…I wanted to get everyones opinion on my sway. I have one shot so I need to make it a good one!!!

I will not be eating breakfast until 11 (this will be hard, I tend to get shaky with out eating and I get up at 5:00)

I will follow the LE diet to the best of my ability

my supplements:
    saw palmetto
    vitex
    baby aspirin
    antihistamine(if I need it)

DH supplemets:
    cranberry
    Licorice root

1 attempt during fertile window (not sure exactly when because O day seems to change by a day some months)

Negative ion bracelet, lavender lotion and oil

refresh every 3 days

sylk (maybe, not too convinced this really sways, just kills sperm)

So what do you think??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would drop the sylk, rephresh, and bsby aspirin (unless advised by a dr). I'd make sure you have a full 3 months on the diet before you start TTC, and I strongly recommend adding 60+ min of daily cardio exercise if possible. As for timing your one attempt, if your cycles are regular, OPKs should work well for you (even if your O moves around a lot - mine does too, it's pretty common). Test daily starting on CD8 with a reliable brand like Wondfo from amazon, and once your lines start getting close to positive test 2-3x daily. Attempt as soon as you get your first positive. Most women's LH levels peak between 11am and 4pm so I recommend testing in that window with apple juice coloured urine.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, foxymrsg liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response. I did use the amazon OPK's this cycle to see when I ovulated and it did work well for me, I ovulated 2 days after I thought I would have. I thought that is when I would base my attempt. I used the ones off of Amazon that came in the large pack, 50 or so of them and then 20 pregnancy tests. Not sure the brand?? I thought I would test for Ovulation and once it was positive I would BD for our one attempt and then stop.

I am also testing the PH of my CM but it doesn't seem to be working?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think of my sway??

I wouldn't worry about pH as it doesn't seem to do much of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XXforhubby; January 31st, 2015 at 03:39 PM.

7. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you are a pro already with OPKs. So yep, just attempt as soon as you get your first positive OPK, preferably that night or the next morning at the latest. You can have another attempt 4 days later (I.e. if you had your first attempt on CD13, your second would be on CD17), if you want to be covered in case you O later than expected. Otherwise just the one attempt at positive OPK is plenty.

Don't worry about pH, it doesn't seem to matter or sway, and checking/worrying about it could even sway blue. Sometimes the strips don't work well anyway if your CM isn't watery enough.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I am exercising 5 days a week for 30 minutes I need to step up my game and go 60. I run, so I will run/run-walk for 60 minutes.

What is un-healthy about aspirin? Is it that it is a blood thinner? Is it not needed because it just affects PH which does not sway? So should I also not do Crystal Light??

I am just not sure how else I can change myself from when I conceived my boys besides testosterone, estrogen, progesterone and PH.

My 1st boy I did no working out and I was 15 lbs heavier than my normal weight but still not over weight, ate un-healthy.

My 2nd boy I was under weight and ran all the time, ran a half marathon 3 weeks pregnant, ate healthy.

AHHH!!!! I guess the difference would be that we did BD EOD the week of O and we will not be doing that this time.

Any other suggestions.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, it's bc aspirin is a blood thinner that we don't recommend taking it unless medically advised. It doesn't seem to sway much if at all, anyway. As for CL, some ladies do drink it. Again, there isn't much evidence it sways. I wouldn't drink it personally bc I think aspartame is toxic.

The strong sway factors are diet above all (low fat, low protein, low cal, vegetarian, no snacking), exercise, and one attempt. If you are inherently very healthy and fertile, you are naturally more likely to have boys which likely explains how you got a boy despite running long distance.

Clomid & femara also sway strongly pink, if you can get them. And I am a fan of Vitex.

My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump thi for me
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!! Any other suggestions? Is there a specific brand of Fiber I should purchase?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use ground psyllium husks which I believe is Metamucil. But any brand that doesn't contain added vitamins, sugar, or oats is fine.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast