Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coffee!

My customized plan isn't ready yet and in trying to start the diet without feeling like I'm "dieting." I have food addiction issues, and when I think I'm restricted, I go crazy and wanna eat everything. It's horrible. This will be so hard for me. Anyway, I know you should try to not eat until lunch, which is fine but I just realized I drink my coffee with a tiny bit of milk and sugar every morning. Will that mess everything up with the whole low blood sugar thing?
    Thanks guys!
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drink coffee every morning when I get up and there is absolutley no way I would be able to hold off eating without it. Atomic says it is totally fine. But I am sure others will chime in.

3. Thanks Laurenk1424 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Black is ideal. Can you use a non caloric sweetener like aspartame (Equal) or Splenda? And if you must use milk, use as little as possible and ideally skim.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure atomic did that and still got her DD! I think there is no magic bullet so if it makes LE more bearable do it! I had a flat white (large milky coffee) about 10.30am every day a lot of people would see this as a cheat but it was the only way I survived 8mths on LE diet Xxx

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks kitKat. I still haven't committed to the diet and I printed it a few days ago. It is so so so different from what I've trained myself to eat (losing weight.) I've been so high protein, low sugar, low carb that this just seems gross. Can anyone name a few easy grab things that you used as meals?
    This was my day
    Coffee
    White bread tomato & ham sandwich
    Two corn tortillas w fajita chicken, grilled peppers and hot sauce w white rice.
    Is that horrible??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of 1 long haired hippie child Boy, looking to add a flowerchild Girl to the fam!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its hard at first join MFP and start tracking your fat, protein, cals etc I did this for about 2months then stopped as I knew what I was doing. I tried to stick to about 1,400 cals per day but I did lose weight fast so if you are already slim I would up that to 1,800 cals at the start. I ate the same thing for lunch every day low fat cream cheese with bagel, fat free yogurt and 2 pieces vege sushi no snacks then I had whatever DH cooked except went mainly vege with a little chicken, fish or eggs once per week. There is a thread on here- tracking what everyone is eating read through this for ideas! Best of luck!! I'm 38 weeks pregnant with DD its a dream come true thanks to this site and atomic Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to buy your exact lunch and eat it daily. Something I can repeat makes it easier for me to be accountable I think. Can I get flavored cream cheese?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenk1424 View Post
    I'm going to buy your exact lunch and eat it daily. Something I can repeat makes it easier for me to be accountable I think. Can I get flavored cream cheese?

Bless!! Just eat what works for you!! Flavoured would be fine just make sure its low fat! I also sometimes had a bit of low fat soup instead of sushi or swapped sushi for small salad. But I totally am one of those people that eats the same thing EVERY day and does not get bored , best of luck XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you and CONGRATS on ur baby girl. So exciting!

13. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you take out the ham & chicken you'd be good. It's best to eat vegetarian as much as possible when swaying pink.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

15. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast