Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Been on LE diet for 6 mos now, should I be doing anything different?

It's been over 6 mos since I've been on the LE veggie diet (and since we've been TTC), I've dropped most sway tactics - it's just diet and folic acid now. I've lost 15lbs, my BMI is 22.9. This is the lowest weight I've been in over 15 years. And I must add, I look pretty darn hot.

Since I've on the diet for so many months without a BFP I'm wondering if I should be adding any supplements or do anything different. I've started eating small portions chicken, eggs, or fish for 2-3 meals a week.

A quick recap: I'm 36 and DH is 37. I recently did a HSG and found out I have one blocked tube, we also learned that DH has low sperm count. Given the situation we've been using Conceive Plus and the SMEP for the past 2 cycles. I still would love to have pink, but I can't have pink or blue without getting prego first.

Thoughts?

Atomic, I would really appreciate any advice you have.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like you are doing everything right. She may have you add in a serving of full fat dairy as well. Have you had any bloodwork done?
    I think it may be a situation where you need to keep trying until everything lines up perfectly! It is hard, been TTC for over a year so I know. IS your DH on any supps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Been on LE diet for 6 mos now, should I be doing anything different?

Don't give up! It can happen! I'm proof! Atomic will chime in with advice, but she knows her stuff! I wouldn't have gotten my BFP without her!

FX and for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks hanseer, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DJ - Yes, my ob/gyn had my FSH and E2 tested and it came back normal. I had my thyroid checked about a year ago and that was normal too. DH is on Fertility Blend supplements, his total motile count is actually on the lower end of normal. I'm going to make an appt with an RE for next month.

XX - Do you know what you're having yet? FX you hear pink!

6. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My typical advice is as follows:

1 serv. full fat dairy every day, 4-6 eggs a week, 1 serv. salmon or red meat per week.

Add Iodine 150 IU daily as long as no thyroid issues. IF you ahve thyroid, consult with doctor before adding this

8-15 mg zinc 3x a week, lowest dose B12 you can find 1x a week, if winter 400 IU D 1 or 2x a week (in summer just go outside 10 min a day)

If you have very heavy periods add iron 18-30 (or even up to 60) mg 3x a week.

on the weight loss, well done!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    My typical advice is as follows:

1 serv. full fat dairy every day, 4-6 eggs a week, 1 serv. salmon or red meat per week.

Add Iodine 150 IU daily as long as no thyroid issues. IF you ahve thyroid, consult with doctor before adding this

8-15 mg zinc 3x a week, lowest dose B12 you can find 1x a week, if winter 400 IU D 1 or 2x a week (in summer just go outside 10 min a day)

If you have very heavy periods add iron 18-30 (or even up to 60) mg 3x a week.

on the weight loss, well done!
    Thanks for your reply Atomic. So adding in these supplements will still keep me in the pink zone?

I understand that low sperm count sways pink, but given that I'm doing SMEP and SF lube as well - am I too in the blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing is, that if you are not getting pregnant, you have to turn the radio dial back a little in the direction of "blue" just to get pregnant at all.

There is nothing that we know of that both boosts fertility without "swaying blue". But you have to be willing to do that if you aren't getting pg.

Some nutrients are in fine supply on LE Diet, but others like zinc, you do not get as much of and you need to add them in if you've been on diet for 6 months + Just the way it is. If you can't get pg, you have 0% chance of a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ