Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

when to attempt?

Hi all. I just have a quick question regarding when to make my attempt. I started my diet mid Jan and I have had a few problems of late which led to me losing quite a bit of weight in Feb during this time I was eating less overall as I was in a bad place so had little appetite. will the fact that I lost weight and was suffering emotionally in Feb benefit my sway now? my worry is that I am now eating better and am concerned this will go against my sway. I feel stuck as to what to do from here really. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been skipping breakfast and have not been snacking at all since I started my diet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should be fine to attempt now if you are still skipping breakfast and not snacking. I would try and stay within the limits, and you should be fine.

When you say you lost a lot of weight, what is your BMI now? Do you know if you are still ovulating at this current weight?

FX and GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just fear that on some days I have been very lax and have gone over the limits, would that have much of an affect on my overall sway? I went down from nearly 12 stone to 10 and a half in around 6 weeks. I was without a car so was walking everywhere which is why I lost the weight. I do not know my bmi but I feel it will be in the higher healthy range. I have heard that having a young baby can help sway pink, do you know if this is true? Thank you for your advice :-) Xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job with the weight loss! Since you could still have some weight to spare, I would stay strict on the diet and continue with the exercise. This will help your sway.

Having a young child can allow for being sleep deprived, which can sway pink.

Having an attempt now would be good, since you don't know how long it will take to conceive, and you have room to keep losing weight and getting stricter with the diet.

FX for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree with XX's great advice!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, I was very worried that I may have ruined my entire sway by not being entirely strict and was concerned about making an attempt this month on that basis, I thought I may have had to put my attempt off on the slim chance I do get caught straight away and instead start all over again so I'm relieved that's not the case. Thank you very much for your help :-)
    Last edited by mandyp85; April 1st, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may help and I would have you TTC straight away now anyway because you're going to end up losing too much weight and stopping ovulation.

Good luck and I hope things are looking up for you now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It may help and I would have you TTC straight away now anyway because you're going to end up losing too much weight and stopping ovulation.

Good luck and I hope things are looking up for you now.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply atomic. That was my worry also, I am not exercising currently and as you have suggested that I ttc now would you advise adding it back in? Or just trying to maintain my current weight? Thank you, it was a hard time but things are on the up now :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a great sway tactic, but if you stop ovulating, you won't be able to TTC anyway. use your best judgement.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post