Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway, when prone to girls, sway boy?

I wasnt sure what to title this but this is my first post, Ive been reading the advice from gender forums for months and theres so much conflicting infomation. Ive read so much my brain hurts... up until today ive been limiting calories to 1400 a day, eating plain boiled rice, scrambled egg on toast and lots of yogurt and cranberry juice. Im also taking supps (cal, mag, FA, cranberry) i feel so moody on this diet all the time as ive alwasy eaten really fatty, salty food. Today I read that calcium supplements etc are no good for a pink sway but ive been taking them for about 6 weeks now

I have 2 girls already but would like one more and then I'm done having children... some people think its odd ttc for another girl but there are serious illnesses that run in the boys in my family - not the girls for some reason.

My previous 2 girls were not a sway.. ive never been particularly underweight or anything... i have lost weight before ttc both times but not right before, more like a few months before and then maintained that weight if that makes sense. Myself and OH have always been frequent BDers too so maybe thats what contributed to my girls as well? we Also used to drink occasionally too.

The thing is... could changing my diet to a stereotypical girl sway actualy sway boy if i make girls anyway??
    I know stress isnt allowed on a girl diet but i am literally driving myself crazy and getting so upset that i feel like just giving up and not ttc or just accept that statistically i will have a boy next

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to make a bit more sense and give a better picture, here is my sway (got a bit in a fluster as ive been very stressed out the past few days lol)

Calcium 1200mg
    magnesium 300mg
    Folic acid
    Cranberry 1500mg + 200ml-400ml of ocean spray (not sugar free)

Low salt (used to eat loads)
    Low potassium (used to eat jacket potatoes 3x per week along with chips and crisps daily)
    Avoiding: tomatoes, potattoes and all junk food.

Added: Cows milk, lots of goats cheese and some cow cheese, TONS of yogurt (about 225g daily) white pasta and white rice.

Skipping breakfast: sometimes... I wake at 6am and ddont eat until 9:30am - 12pm depends on how im feeling each day.

Daily calorie intake on avg: 1200 - 1600
    Fat avg: 30g - 40g
    protein avg: 40g - 50g

Mineral water: evian, when im thirsty - im a terrible drinker but for a few days i did manage 2ltrs for about 3 days in a row but i just felt sick doing this so have gone back to drinking when i get thirsty.

Exercise: None as i cant fir 1 hour in with the children.

Ions: (not sure i believe in this but anythings worth a try right?) Rose quarts bracelet and lavender fabric conditioner and lavender oil in an oil burner.

I am also occasionally BF my youngest (23mo) although she eats solids so the breast is really only there for night times and comfort purposes.

Today I have woken up, eaten half a tub of ice cream, a cupcake and a glass of cranberry juice as Im feeling pretty sorry for myself since reading about calcium and magnesium... what should i do? hold off ttc until I get the supps out of my system? carry on eating how I was and just cut out supps?

OH and I were planning to BD as much as possible through the month (so far its been every other day) and then we planned to do CFR when i get my +OPK... is that right for girl sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is conflicting information because we try to use the newest and best info available and not keep going with old outdated tactics that aren't working.

There are biological reasons why the girl sway diet works. There is not a person who is an exception whose body works the opposite. Any more than someone who holds their breath too long won't faint.

If you got girls already you may have just been more "set" for girls for any of a variety of reasons. I wouldn't analyze your diet too much because it may not have even been diet related. I cannot tell you why you conceived girls. No one can. I recommend not thinking about it too much and just KFX that your luck holds (altho I will say boys are awesome!!)

What you are eating is NOT LE Diet. I am not sure what diet you're following but it's unhealthy and I strongly suggest you reading up on what the requirements are for HEALTHY swaying. Starting with potassium and going from there. You are not supposed to starve yourself or eat no potassium on ANY sway diet - all the sway diets have potassium requirements of 2500-3500 mg a day becaus eyou can die otherwise.

Some types of fat actually sway pink and we are finding better results since we dropped the sodium restriction.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks dreamingpink3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many people believe in calcium and magnesium for swaying and have gotten girls with them. I don't, but if you believe in them that is what counts.

I am highly concerned about your diet because I think it is unhealthy. Not because it sways this way or that, but because it is so limited in nutrients. LE Diet is not NO nutrient, it's low nutrient, and you need to be eating a minimum of 2500 mg potassium a day or you risk death.

I think your BD pattern is extremely blue friendly and I would stop what you're doing now, have husband release every day between now and then, and have only one attempt in your fertile window O-3 thru O day. That means ONLY ONE attempt in all those days, not one every day. WE are getting 70-75% success for pink with the one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks dreamingpink3 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So can I eat jacket potatoes? I just dont want to sway blue as boys all have the same heriditary mental illness in my family, i dont know why and many doctors dont believe its heriditary but it must be for all but one male in my family to have it. I would love a boy if i could guarentee 100% he wouldnt be like the men in my family.

Im so confused as I just dont know what to do... If i eat normally then i exceed 2000 calories a day... I usually eat loads of junk food (crisps, chocolate etc) im just desperate i guess... i know im over analysing it because I ate ALL forbidden food with both my girls (i live on pasta and tomato sauce for example) ive definitely noticed i feel depressed since changing my eating habits... im just scared of adding too many nutrients. Im unable to track everything as i dont know whats in what foods. My ph is 4.5 but ive read thats normal and wont sway. The other problem i have is my OH wont release daily nor can he go more than once in one day so i dont know what to do... i was wanting to bd daily but he just cant manage it as he works hard and then crashes most nights... perhaps abstaining may help?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If im honest i dont understand the LE diet.. its not much different from my usual eating habits but i still gain weight on that amount... I tend to gain weight if i have more than 1800 a day but i thought if you gain weight you run the risk of swaying blue?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The LE diet doesn't forbid any foods really, although most of us swaying girl avoid cereal since it is fortified with extra vitamins. You want to stick to 1400-1800 calories, 30-40g of protein, and 30-60g of fat a day. No need to worry about or limit potassium or sodium. I'd drop the calcium, magnesium, and cranberry as extra nutrients sway boy. Most of us girl swayers are only taking folic acid or folate. If you eat dairy you want it to be nonfat or low fat. Full fat dairy sways boy.

Most of the current girl swayers are doing:

*LE diet
    *One attempt at +opk OR bd every 4 days (not worrying about PH, frequency, abstaining, or cut offs)
    *Hour of cardio OR no exercise at all
    *No snacking between meals
    *No breakfast
    *Alcohol daily
    *Caffeine daily
    *Olive leaf extract and/or licorice root for DH
    *Folic acid or folate for DW

Most are not doing Rephresh or Sylk, vitex, antihistamines, or jump and dump as they don't seem to sway much but do decrease the chance of getting pregnant.
    Last edited by essnce629; April 23rd, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

10. Thanks dreamingpink3, kitkat18, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your replies.

In regards to alcohol, am I supposed to be having a drink daily? wont that make me gain weight swaying boy? I genrally eat about 1800 calories a day normally as ive been trying to shift my pregnancy weight but i honestly thing the hormones from breastfeeding are preventing me from losing anything.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, am i meant to try to stick by every point, so keeping to 1400cals and skip breakfast and caffeine daily for example?

13. Dislikes bunnywabbit disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With a boy sway its more abut gaining condition and nutrition rather than just weight, the weight may come with it but is not what we are aiming for So you could eat nothing but chocolate, gain 100lbs! but technically you would be unhealthily swaying girl as your body has lost/used up all of the good stuff that it needs so has put itself in to lean times which the LE is about. (I think?? AS )

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast