Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah unfortunately it happens all the time. And I now believe that explains many of the so-called observations in hte French Gender Diet book where he claimed "many more boys are conceived in Asia because they don't drink milk and eat a lot of salt" because they used to do infanticide at birth and stil do in many countries. I have read recently that the most dangerous day of a child's life is the day that they're born.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes my stomach churn. And here all I want is a daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if its 50/50 then surely theres no point in swaying and it shows that swaying doesnt work? I'm confused

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 50/50 without any swaying. That's why swaying is called swaying, we use it to sway the odds more in our favor. So maybe we start out at 50/50 but by making the changes in a boy/girl friendly way we can sway more in favour of our DG.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink3 View Post
    if its 50/50 then surely theres no point in swaying and it shows that swaying doesnt work? I'm confused
    YOUR CHANCES are not 50-50, the amount of boys and girls conceived across the whole population end up to be about half boys and half girls. That says nothing for one person's chances, one person may have 80-20 odds, another may have 60-40, another may have 30-70. But for reasons we don't know, across the whole human population of every country every where averages out to be about 50-50, with slighlty more males born.

Study after study has shown that some things that people do alter the gender ratio from what it is supposed to be and all scientists agree on that. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...-part-1-a.html
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 24th, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    It's 50/50 without any swaying. That's why swaying is called swaying, we use it to sway the odds more in our favor. So maybe we start out at 50/50 but by making the changes in a boy/girl friendly way we can sway more in favour of our DG.
    Just to clarify, the 50-50 ratio is across the whole human population. It doesn't mean that each individual person has an equal chance of a boy or a girl every time they TTC. Some of us may be heavily set for one or the other but overall the average ends up being about 50-50. That does not mean every person has half boys and half girls. There are those of us with 4 boys and a girl and those with 4 girls and a boy, and the average is 50-50. .

7. Likes True Blue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink3 View Post
    Our statistics show clearly that swaying is working for people. If it didn't work it would be glaringly obvious after 4 years and I would not be here wasting everyone's time.

9. Likes dreamingpink3, True Blue, Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they still do abortion on asia side due to specific gender need ...m not sure about one thing ppl in subcontinent like india n all they eat spicy curry food and curry is basically made up of onions, tomatoes , ginger and garlic which i thing all seems to sway blue and they eat tht almost everyday still they end up with more girls ...
    And there is always demand of boys on tht side i mean kind of they wish to hv boys ...
    Last edited by goodmom; May 24th, 2015 at 11:31 AM.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my main concern is that im heavily meant to have girls (2 already) and swaying for girl may have messed up my hormaonal balance or whatever and actually swayed boy. So scared.... i want a surprise but ill be miserable throughout until i know its a girl... and what if its not... is it possible to get GD at the birth?? So i have a chouce of: dont find out until birth and hope i bond no matter what but it means ill have a miserable pregnancy or find out and if its a boy, have a sad pregnancy and if its a girl have a worry free happy pregnancy. Im just so scared if i have a boy he will inherit a common family illness that runs in the boys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to clarify, the 50-50 ratio is across the whole human population. It doesn't mean that each individual person has an equal chance of a boy or a girl every time they TTC. Some of us may be heavily set for one or the other but overall the average ends up being about 50-50. That does not mean every person has half boys and half girls. There are those of us with 4 boys and a girl and those with 4 girls and a boy, and the average is 50-50. .
    Oh for sure - I'm heavily set for girls as I've come to learn
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast