Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw this Lace! I'm so sorry you are having to go through this ! I agree with Junie and Atomic- I think our bodies just need more time to turn the ocean liner around to be able to conceive. I think you have a great plan, and I think you have a great sway! Sometimes I think the bare minimum sway is often the best! Hang in there sweetie and know I am rooting for you. I believe you little girl is waiting patiently for the very best egg to come into your family !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lace I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. Sending you huge hugs. I am sure that your body is just righting itself now. Hoping it won't be much longer for you xx

4. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Lace! I've been wondering where you had gone! Sorry to hear that you cycles have gone out of whack. How frustrating! Can u freeze some sperm so that u can try while DH is away?
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

6. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lace! I don't have much advice to offer you but I have been thinking of you and was wondering how you are doing. I am so sorry you are having such frustrating cycles. Hopefully your body just needs some more time to regulate and get back to normal. I know it is hard. Sending big hugs to you!!

8. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    Oh Lace! I've been wondering where you had gone! Sorry to hear that you cycles have gone out of whack. How frustrating! Can u freeze some sperm so that u can try while DH is away?
    Well there's no point since we want to try lowest intervention methods like Clomid/Femara first. DH is going to be posted to a city 2 hours drive away, so it's not impossible for him to come home to BD, just logistically a PITA and really hard to BD on spur of the moment. So we can still keep trying but it'll require luck and planning is all.

So all is not lost if we're not preggo by Aug but it is far more difficult.

Thanks for all the support everyone!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

10. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh lace, I'm sorry your body is giving you such problems. Hugs! Hoping the RE can give you some answers and solutions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

12. Thanks LacePrincess thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12