Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right.
    I'm being over dramatic. I am losing weight, and a weekend here and there can't screen that badly with the diet. I'm eating 1500 a day min but usually closer to 1700-1800 I often eat what I work out (so if I burn 300 I tend to eat it) but most days my protien is low and my fat is in line. I had a run of high fat over the weekend. Surely that can't kill my sway!?

I wish I had been able to do the 60 mins starting awhile back but I'm happy I can do it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hit me I think you are doing great!! Just keep it up your cals sound spot on if you are excersizing good luck hoping for that BFP for you XX

3. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you mama!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to chime in and say that you are definitely doing great! Do not beat yourself up about having cheat days. I know I have had plenty, and they are much needed. You just do the best that you can and still enjoy life. I think it truly is the overall pattern of change and things that you do that counts. It is strange but usually after a few cheat days I am ready to get back on track, although I am doing the atomic fertility diet and gluten free. When I have gluten on cheat days I notice I feel off and gain weight quickly even while exercising. Hang in there!! This is a great supportive forum!!

6. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't look at the diet like "all or nothing" in the way that those "old school" diets worked. ANY change you make in a girl friendly direction is only going to HELP. A cheat, here, there, or everywhere does NOT undo the other stuff you have changed. Trust me, 99% of all the gals out there with all girls do NOT avoid burgers, cake, and pie. They just tend to get smaller portions. I rem. as a girl going to McD's with my mom and she'd get a cheeseburger and a small fry and black coffee. In the meantime I would ahve a Big Mac, large fries, large Dr. P) She would also skip breakfast, eat a kid's hot lunch at school (she was a teacher) and she'd have red meat at dinner 4-5 times a week but she still got girls because of the other stuff she was doing, y/k??

If you're doing ok during the week, and then crappy on the weekend, THAT'S OK. That has actually worked for a couple people (look up Steph K's sway, she used that as her primary strategy and got a girl)

I do want to reiterate what essence mentioned - I have found that many times when people try to go too strict, it backfires on ya and then when you get the opportunity to eat, your body goes nuts and wants more, more, more. It is WAY WAY better to aim for a goal you can actually hit, and hit that, than to aim for perfection and not be able to carry it out. As in, starting off eting a rice cake and 3 craisins, then still hungry so you go back and do that 6 more times, they say "Eff it" then eating a pizza because you already messed up. It's much better to just have the darn pizza to begin with.

You are doing GREAT, Hitme. LEt go of what has happened and focus on what is happening in the future.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime, essnce629 thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme you are doing great! I always have a cheat day on Sunday's that's my dinner with the family where I get to eat a little more then I do during the week! Does everyone know you are trying to sway? That is what helped me a lot was having that support, and they changed the roast beef and steak dinners we normally have to chicken or fish that way I was not tempted to stuff my face. Also I found meals I actually enjoyed eating during the week and if I started slipping I would change it up so I was not getting board or tempted more to cheat! The longer you are on the diet you will also start to notice even on days when you think your starving and you could eat 5 meals at McDonald's, when you actually start eating you get full! That was big for me as I ALWAYS go for seconds but my month 2 I could not do it even if I really wanted too! Good luck

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone - I know I can't stress about this - my attempt is coming up fast and I can't get crazy here.
    I will look up steph k sway.
    The only one that knows is my hubby - I don't dare tell anyone else. If this was attempt 2 or even 3 than maybe but this is baby 5, and potentially boy 5. So I don't date tell anyone lol
    Thank you everyone for being a support team and sound board. Xoxo

11. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12