Thread: I rushed :(

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face I rushed :(

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know where to post this, I'm feeling so nervous right now as I don't know what came over me I told dh that he need to try for a baby today?!? What? I havnt been following the diet as well as I should have because dh works out of town so he's away from home weeks at a time and I just finished my period 2 days ago.. He hasn't been taking any supp and neither have I .. All I did was use rephresh for the very first time 2 hours b4 we dtd .. And here's were I started to think Ohhh sh*t I should have prepared my body n dh body better for ttc a girl! I panicked then I jumped and dumped, grabbed another rephresh used it, I paniced again thinking maybe using two in less then 3 hours was a bad idea washed myself with HOT water.. And I mean hotttt. Now I'm laying here stressed, panicked, overwhelmed and it's gonna be a lonnnnng 2ww. Sorry for the rant I just needed to say something as dh finds all I'm doing ridiculous so I can't really voice my concerns to him right now. I havnt even been taking my folic . I gave no idea what came over me tonight I really think I stuffed up
    Last edited by Pinkplz; April 30th, 2015 at 07:53 AM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

2. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you can relax, the chances of getting pregnant so soon after your period are very slim I'd imagine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

4. Likes True Blue liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol!
    I think you'll be fine! Think of that as the dress rehearsal and get your body ready for next month.
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What CD are you and when do you usually Ovulate?

I think you will be fine
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seriously doubt you'll conceive from all that.

Research has shown that ovulation makes ya do some cray-cray stuff sometimes.

All you can do is regroup and move on from here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hrm.. I think I may have literally frightened off my period from coming this month with all the stress and worry hoping I wouldn't be pregnant as I wasn't swaying correctly or the way I would have liked. My periods have always been like clock work, on time each and every month, and this time it's 3 days late. Never happened to me before, other then finding out I was pregnant with my last two boys. Anyways have done three home pregnancy tests and all have come back negative. It didn't help that I googled and found out a lot of ppl get a negative preg reading but are in fact pregnant. It's the weirdest feeling because my breast are sensitive, and my stomach has a cramp like there due any moment.. But still aunt flow has not knocked on the door. Hahaha just thought I would update. I'll give it until next month and see if I miss that one too. Could very well be stress and my diet. Arghhh
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your ovulation was delayed. AF cannot come late, only AF can. Have you been having unprotected sex??? In that case you could be pg still and just not enough to detect on the test. If you have been having unprotected sex and don't want to conceive this month, stop having it right away and you'll either get AF eventually or you conceived from an unprotected BD later than you think, and you ned to keep taking pg tests till AF comes or BFP
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ