Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bruising and bleeding

I was going to post this question the other day and forgot, but after having this polyp
    Removed it made me think again to ask.
    Is excessive bruising or being more prone to bruising an issue with LE? I'm loaded with bruises - some from the handles of my diaper bag/tote bag just being loaded up.... And also my gums bleed and that's not typically normal of me either except in early pregnancy which made me test again (negative).
    Black and blue all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone experiencing this?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you taking aspirin or cranberry?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any other meds or supps other thsn Vitex and FA?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No - I dropped the v too. And The rx for C I haven't started yet. Just the FA atm

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm stumped! Sorry.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could it possibly anaemia related?
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Could it possibly anaemia related?
    That was my first thought. My Aunt gets horrible bruises when she is anemic. Maybe worth looking into, since you don't want anything that could hinder fertility, YK?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never thought of that!! Since I've never encountered this before, guess I'll ask my GP. and Dr.google lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast