Thread: le diet

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

le diet

Hi

I hope this isnt a silly question but what better cheese or chicken?

ive been having alot of vegetables rice pasta and bread. also cheese for lunch and 100g chicken with rice for dinner no red meat potatos tomatos and bananas.

I have read that i should really cut meat out all together so was wondering if i had cheese in evening as well would that be ok or to nutrious and lean blue. Also how important is dairy i only have a splash of skimmed milk in coffee and maybe a yogurt 2 or 3 times a week x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi pinkribbon cant really answer your questions just share what I'm doing I have cut meat completely from my diet only because I don't trust myself to not go overboard out on it lol however I have seen some ladies sways ttc girl that had similar amounts of chicken. Its what you're comfortable with. As for cheese I pretty much have that daily but try to limit to one meal. I don't limit potatoes or tomatoes just try to stay within the 25-30% fat (not always successful with this, other days breeze it in) 40-50g protien and 1200-1800 calories it varies. Depends if you have weight to lose, doing cardio etc you just really need to tailor it to suit your own needs I think. I believe the main thing is sticking to the calorie, fat and protein guidelines so if you can download an app like myfitnesspal or similar its really helpful with dairy skim is fine I habe it with my 2-3 morning coffees and make sure I include in days totals. Hope this is a little bit helpful. I've been on le diet for 9 1/2 weeks now ttc late June. Will be on diet for about 14 weeks by then. When are you ttc?

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pinkribbon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi pbn3

Thanks for your reply it great to hear what everyone else is doing ! What kind of meals are you having? I normally have cheese on toast and yogurt for lunch and then rice with chicken and leeks for dinner or pasta with peppers small amount of sweet chilli sauce and sprinke parmasam cheese on ! Im doing weight watchers to loose weight but havent really got much to loose ive lost 10lb so far im ttc begining of july so will be on diet 12 weeks when i ovulate what other things are you including in your sway x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no "eat this not that" kinds of things on LE Diet. You stick in the totals for the day which are:

1500-1800 cals
    40-50 g protein
    25-60 g fat (aim for about 20-30% of your day's cals from fat, so a person who eats more cals would also eat more fat and a person with fewer cals eats less)

Some foods can make diet more difficult. Chicken, as an example, is very high in protein and then very low in calories. So you can use up all your protein in one piece of chicken and then only have eaten 300 cals. That doesn't give you any more room for protein coming from other things like dairy, grains, etc. 300 calories of chicken and then empty calories, is a starvation diet! It doesn't mean you can never eat it, just that you have to take some care to get waht your body needs.

Cheese in the evening is fine if you can fit it in your day's total.

Dairy is not at all important and I got my daughter eating very low dairy (after 4 boys where I was getting tons)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes pinkribbon liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing with potatoes, tomatoes, and bananas is that on the other sway diets, they were doing tons of dairy and getting all the potassium they needed from dairy. YOur body needs 2500-3500 mg potassium a day to function and on LE Diet, it can be tough to get this much. I would resume eating potassium rich foods, you really can't get up to the "boy" levels on potassium on LE Diet anyway.

I ate TONS of potatoes and tomato stuff when swaying. I always joke my daughter is 30% potato.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes pinkribbon liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you following the what we're eating thread? It's quite awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's record what we're eating to help each other

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes pinkribbon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your replys makes total sense i would rather eat what i like and keep it within my limits than only eat certain food its alot easier to stick to and more variety

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MUCH easier to stick to, especially if you do plan to do the 12wks +

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkribbon View Post
    Hi pbn3

Thanks for your reply it great to hear what everyone else is doing ! What kind of meals are you having? I normally have cheese on toast and yogurt for lunch and then rice with chicken and leeks for dinner or pasta with peppers small amount of sweet chilli sauce and sprinke parmasam cheese on ! Im doing weight watchers to loose weight but havent really got much to loose ive lost 10lb so far im ttc begining of july so will be on diet 12 weeks when i ovulate what other things are you including in your sway x
    I've got a salt lamp, wear a rose quartz and new moon necklace everyday and sleep with a large chunk of rose quartz under my pillow lol its not scientific obviously but I figured I'd cover all bases just in case lol At the risk of sounding abit crazy I actually printed an animated picture of a baby girl from internet and hand wrote under it 'thank you for our beautiful, healthy baby girl' stuck it on my bathroom mirror and read it whenever I go in there (like a goal board idea). Hubby has been taking ole and soy milk when I remember to buy it. Will decrease his red meat in the last 2 weeks. That's about it! I think the diet is the only real sway tactic in all this but as I said wanted to cover all bases oh and I'm so less stressed about it all hope to stay that way! Oh and I try to remember to have benefiber with any meal thats mid-high in fat
    Last edited by Pbn3; May 24th, 2015 at 01:59 AM.

15. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post