Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it's my follicular period that is short rather than my lp, I have only used opks this month and maybe they are just not reliable for me, who knows.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can be quite normal for your cycle to still be kooky at this point and I suspect that your body is just doing all this as a bit of a birth control mechanism to give yourself a bit of time to recover.

There are things that people take like vitex but I have found that they make things worse for people so often that it is probably better to just leave as it is and have patience.

If you are dieting super strictly that may make it take longer, so the first thing I would try is relaxing on diet anyway.

The good news is, being on night shift may help sway pink a bit (even if it hasn't worked in the past, biologically it ought to sway pink) so take a deep breath, because it will all work out either way. If you don't get pg now, it's ok, youll have the night shift on your side then!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It can be quite normal for your cycle to still be kooky at this point and I suspect that your body is just doing all this as a bit of a birth control mechanism to give yourself a bit of time to recover.

There are things that people take like vitex but I have found that they make things worse for people so often that it is probably better to just leave as it is and have patience.

If you are dieting super strictly that may make it take longer, so the first thing I would try is relaxing on diet anyway.

The good news is, being on night shift may help sway pink a bit (even if it hasn't worked in the past, biologically it ought to sway pink) so take a deep breath, because it will all work out either way. If you don't get pg now, it's ok, youll have the night shift on your side then!
    I did actually conceive my daughter when I worked nights and I had a diet that wasn't as boy friendly as when I conceived my boys so I do believe that was a factor in her conception :-) When you say relax a little on the diet, do you just mean eating more towards the upper limits of fat and protein? or with calories? Or both? Thank you atomic, you really are fab, you deserve a medal for all the help you give people :-)

4. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all. If your body is "nervous" that you don't have enough food coming in to sustain a pregnancy, it's not going to risk your life (because in our native environment, when you had a baby wasn't an issue of convenience, it could literally mean your death and the death of your already living kiddos because kids without a mom didn't make it long!) pursuing one. Your body is thinking, "I just had a baby, I need a break to take care of him" and so it is using these primitive BC methods it has to prevent pregnancy. In order to break out of that, you need to be eating a reasonable amount of food, getting rest, etc.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK great thank you. Ill try that then and fingers crossed it'll do the job. It makes sense, the body is a very clever thing isn't it. I've got 4 months of the diet under my belt now so I'm happy to start eating a little more. In fact I do feel hungrier now between meals, I'm just nervous about increasing food intake, I guess ill feel like I'm cheating now seeing as I'm so used to what I currently eat.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123