Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC our July 4th princess to join two little prince(s)! HELP!

I have been researching for about a year after we welcomed our second little prince! Our boys are almost 3 and 15 months. I would love to go for four but Im thinking this could possibly be our last so I thought we'd do a few thing to sway for a little pink under our roof! Just to clear things up, I would be totally ok with another baby boy but just thought we would give it a shot!

My husband knows about all this, but I feel silly asking him to take supplements and all that stuff. He is wearing whitey tighties (I made him wear boxers to improve fertility with both of our boys) so I will not make him do that this attempt. He always takes a very hot shower before bed so that's a plus. He's a tall lean guy and consistently eats healthy and works out. (Not sure if that's a good thing for this but.....) he has a varicoele. When we got everything checked out before our first, everything was normal so we think it is harmless. We got pregnant with our second boy first month as well.

ANYWAY... Here is my plan I have been doing and plan to do...

I have recently lost back down to my wedding weight of 130 from 151 using myfitnesspal and eating 1200 calories. Not saying I didnt gave some cheat days in there too. 😉 130 sounds like a lot but if I drop much more it is not attractive and bones start showing. My man likes his woman "thick" so he has put a stop on the weight loss!lol I have tried to drop breakfast but I am now off for the summer so that hasn't been too consistent. 😩 honestly I just eat until I get to 1200 calories... That prob isn't enough is it?? 😳

I brisk walk 3-4 times a week for 30-40 mins and chase my two boys all day (does that count) 😁

I was having a consistent cycle for 4 months (31-33 days) when I stopped breastfeeding number 2. This past month it was 37 days. Ugh!! (Weight loss or vitex???)

Supplements for past 3 months: 400 mg vitex (took 800mg last month but thinking that messed my cycle so I lowered back to 400 mg)

Aspirin everyday

Folic acid (800mg)

I've also been taking 1,000mg of calcium citrate and magnesium (500mg) before joining GD 😁😁😁 I'm thinking I should stop that. (Pretty sure that's old school!haha)

I plan to take Zyrtec during my fertile window.

SHOULD I ADD SOME FIBER???

Also plan to refresh 3 days before attempt and MAYBE 10 hours before attempt (bad idea??)

Using sylk as a lubricant (used pressed with my boys)

I plan on one attempt right after positive OPK. I usually get one in the A.M. And we will be vacationing so hubby will be home. (I did 3-4 attempts with my boys so yall think this change is ok???) makes me anxious!!

We have a rock salt lamp in our bedroom (never knew it swayed until recently). Again, we will be vacationing during attempt. My hubby may think I've really lost it if I pack that big thing in my suitcase... But I will if need be!haha

I will also diffuse lavender all during fertile window.

Anything (not too crazy) I can add for the next couple of weeks???

Hope I covered everything!! Any advice/changes welcome! 😘😘😘

2. Thanks DreamingPink2015 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to add.. I take vitex AF to O. Should I do 1-14 or something like that? Or will that screw things up.

Also, I'm a dt mtn dew drinker. Yall think I should drop that the next couple of week??

Aspartame?? I drink great value brand crystal lite. Pretty sure that's old school too. Drop it??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump this for me, out of time today
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Boysboys thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

7. Thanks Shannon1017 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's hear it for 4th of July little girls! We will be attempting soon too!! GOOD LUCK!! =) I'm going to stalk this for atomics answers hehe

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer that gals eat 1500-1800 cals a day when TTC, while there are a few people who do need to drop to 1200-1500, that is not my recommendation for like 98% of everyone. Going too low means you may end up stopping ovulation.

if possible to up exercise to 60 min. a day 4 days a week, that's the min. amount we like to see.

Both the weight loss and the vitex can mess with O but my money is on Vitex since 130 is not that low.

Do you need the aspirin for some issue or is it for swaying??? I have moved away from it for swaying and never have anyone take it more than 3-5 days a week. It was causing too many side effects for the results.

WAY WAY too much magnesium, that's a dangerous amount (I know they tell people to take it on the other site, but I used to BE on the other site and people ended up in the hospital from those mag doses). Reduce to 250.

Yes add fiber and drop probiotic if you were using that (from the other site but we got worse than 50-50 with it and now use only for blue sways)

8, 12, or 24 hours before for REph. We got better rates of pregnancy with more like 24.

One attempt geting great results.

I forbid you to pack a lamp for your vacation!! Ions don't work for swaying anyway and I find that when husbands think we are going nuts over this they get very balky about doing the things that actually work (like one attempt)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd do vitex 1-14 or pos OPK whichever comes first.

I'd limit aspartame to 2-3 12/16 oz servings a day, this is the amount approved for use during pg and safe when TTC.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can't do a full 60 min cardio daily I really think you should drop all exercise completely bc your current regimen is extremely blue friendly. WW and any dieting/weight loss is generally good for pink but the LE diet is really the best so I'd switch to it, vegetarian style, no snacking, 2-3 meals a day max. I'd really focus on the diet and doing it well, plus the full amount of cardio, and suggest you put off TTC for 1-2months so you can better improve your odds of pink.

Vitex very often delays O the first cycle so it's probably to blame but your cycles should be back to normal from now on. Though again, I think more time on the Vitex before TTC would be good.

My response is probably too late do best of luck regardless!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just seeing your response! Thank you all for responding! I gave been on vacation. My plan didn't got as I thought anyway! I ended up ovulating on day 14 which never happens for me!! I usually O on 21-23. I didn't do exactly what I had planned but AF showed up today so obviously I drowned all the sperm with my potions!lol Also, this month was 27 days compared to my 33-37 day cycle! I have been taking vitex for about 5 months, so I think stopping it at positive OPK maybe helped?? Who knows.

Here is my plan this month: I've increased exercise to 60 min 4-6 days a week, I am decreasing mag amount (thanks atomic), stopping aspirin (thanks atomic!), stopping vitex at pos OPK, keeping other supplements the same, I am going to eat 1500 calories and lots of veggies!, adding fibre, we will do one attempt at positive OPK, doggie style (I was on top this month and I feel like they all fell out!haha), rephresh 24-48 hours before attempt (I did a fingertip before attempt this month bc it was an unexpected postive and pretty sure between that and sylk I drowned them), possibly sylk for lube but I may drop sylk all together (what do you girls think??) hopefully I will be able to take the Zyrtec before our attempt this month too if things go as planned.

I would put off trying maiden but I'm a teacher and aiming for the next two
    months so I get a maternity leave AND summer with my baby.

I am totally okay with another baby boy just wanting to try a few things to sway for a little pink!

Again, thank you so much for your replies!! I am going to change everything you have mentioned!! hoping July brings a positive!

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I didn't pack my salt lamp!lol

My Ovulation Chart

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post