Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    Lots have gotten + results after 12dpo. I don't think u need 2 benedryl lol. Other than that if its only been a month would drop yet. Maybe do j&d a min. Later. I do the no exercise sway as I know I can't or won't do hour every day. Fx for ya
    Thanks!

I really enjoy the cardio even though it's more than I'm use to, so I would ideally really like to stick with it! I just hope that the bad two weeks I had with it didn't screw it up. Grrrr!

I think it's unlikely that I'll get a BFP since I'm beginning to spot, though. Unless by some weird chance it happens to be implantation bleeding, but doubtful.

I do think I j&d waaaaaay too quickly after DTD. Between that and the Acijel, I'm sure nothing was able to stick around much lol.
    Last edited by BellaVita; July 4th, 2015 at 06:01 PM.
    x's 4! It's a girl! Born March 30th, 2016

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that question last cycle (the mixed cardio plan). Atomic advised me to get back to it. I was unable to maintain that intensity and frequency so I have tried to walk instead. I think you're fine to jump back I especially if you start now. I wish I could keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

5. Thanks BellaVita thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Yeah, it's starting to wear on me. I was use to doing 30 mins a day, so it was an adjustment for sure. I switch it up between running intervals and speed walking. Fx this is the last month of this!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes jump right back into cardio.

With that sway please don't take the BFN too hard, it would have been a MIRACLE if you'd gotten preggo doing all that stuff. Remember, those insanely harsh sways that people post on Ingender are lies/exggerations!!!

Never take two Benadryl (unless that is the dose on the box)

RE J and D, I normally have people give it 5 min.

The amount to loosen up is largely what you feel comfy with. I hate to see people go from 60 to zero in one month, I prefer you guys drop 1-2 things per month unless you are really in a hurry to get pg. But don't add attempts, drop everything before you do that.

Zyrtec for allergies when you need them is probably fine. I don't think thats why you didn't conceive, it was all the other stuff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks BellaVita thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes jump right back into cardio.

With that sway please don't take the BFN too hard, it would have been a MIRACLE if you'd gotten preggo doing all that stuff. Remember, those insanely harsh sways that people post on Ingender are lies/exggerations!!!

Never take two Benadryl (unless that is the dose on the box)

RE J and D, I normally have people give it 5 min.

The amount to loosen up is largely what you feel comfy with. I hate to see people go from 60 to zero in one month, I prefer you guys drop 1-2 things per month unless you are really in a hurry to get pg. But don't add attempts, drop everything before you do that.

Zyrtec for allergies when you need them is probably fine. I don't think thats why you didn't conceive, it was all the other stuff.
    Thank you! I agree -- I actually had no idea just how hard I swayed until afterwards and thought whoa, I sort of went a little overboard. Whoops! But I'm glad to see that I'm decreasing my fertility, so at least I know I'm going in the right direction. Oh well. Another two weeks of vodka for me. Ha!

The Benadryl had said take 1-2 capsules, so I went with the 2, but I think I will just take Zyrtec around 6pm so it'll be fresh in my system and will just skip the Benadryl.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zyrtec is actually funny stuff because it really takes a little bit to get rolling. I like you guys to take it 6 hours before attempt because if you take it even 2 hours before, it may not be doing its thing quite yet.

Also, weirdly, it lasts only 21 hours I found out (and this actually is noticeable when you're taking it for allergies as they start a few hours earlier in the day every day, kind of a PITA when ya wake up sneezing furiously at 4 am LOL, so if you are taking it daily for 5 days you may want to take that into account. I don't know if it's as dramatic an effect on EWCM as it is for allergies (I find it keeps me dry below the equator longer than it keeps my allergies away) but just something to be aware of.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Zyrtec is actually funny stuff because it really takes a little bit to get rolling. I like you guys to take it 6 hours before attempt because if you take it even 2 hours before, it may not be doing its thing quite yet.

Also, weirdly, it lasts only 21 hours I found out (and this actually is noticeable when you're taking it for allergies as they start a few hours earlier in the day every day, kind of a PITA when ya wake up sneezing furiously at 4 am LOL, so if you are taking it daily for 5 days you may want to take that into account. I don't know if it's as dramatic an effect on EWCM as it is for allergies (I find it keeps me dry below the equator longer than it keeps my allergies away) but just something to be aware of.
    Funny you should mention that. I've been living on Zyrtec for the last few weeks due to hayfever that hit right after my last attempt and figured I'll just continue taking it through my next cycle since I'm due to o in less than a week anyway, but I can definitely attest that it's less than a 24 hour lifespan. I've been taking it around 6pm and by noon the next day I'm wishing I could pop another one. Argh! Since I am getting closer to my next attempt, I'll go ahead and start taking it at around 4pm since dh and I will probably get it on around 10pm-ish or so.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (Adding) And we were planning on doing it every 4 days this cycle, but because my allergies have been wrecking havoc it'll definitely end up being a 11 day abstain at this point if o goes according to plan. Oh well! At least I know not to immediately jump and dump this time, ha! Funny how I'm too sick for sex, but have no problems doing my hour cardio. Dh hasn't caught on to that yet. Shhhh!

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bahaha!! I hear ya!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast