Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

If it were your sway... What would you do?

I started a "light" version of the LE diet the beginning of May and had a week of vacation in June (full of cheats!). It hasn't been too hard to follow, but a lot different than my normal diet bc I eat lots of cereal and snack all day. I've been able to stop, though, and it hasn't been that bad.

Anyway - I was considering having our first attempt in August, which will give me about 15 weeks on the diet if I count May and June (and my week of cheats), but only 8 if I count strict diet. I'm starting cardio this next week (already do 45-50 mins but will up it to 60-70) and that would give me a full 6 weeks of cardio. Im already on the low end of bmi (116 lbs and 5'4), but I'm not realky losing weight on the diet yet, so I think I'd be fine if I was on it for longer.

So I guess my question is, if it were you & your sway, would you wait until Sept for your first attempt? Or would you go ahead and start in August?

Also, side note, when should my hubby start OLE?
    mama to (2011) and (2013)

coming May 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you do the full 6 weeks of daily cardio and tighten up on the diet ASAP, staying strict until you see BFP, I think you should be okay to start in August. If you can't do both those things, I'd wait until September.

How 'light' has your version of the diet been? How old are you? How quickly did you conceive your boys?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You've been dieting awhile. I'd go for it. Skip breakfast as late as you can and stop snacking which has been the hardest for me. Buy lots of gum lol
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start OLE right away and I think at your weight and with cardio you are best off starting sooner, not later.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ