Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying for my girl soon

Hey ladies, just a quick intro-
    I'm 27 and have 2 little boys (3 in Oct and turned 1 in Feb). My husband and I are hoping to get a girl with our 3rd try and planning to start TTC in October/November. I'm scheduled to have my mirena out in August and I'm hoping to be able to start working on one of the diets this month.

I'm struggling with how to actually sway, I am already not a breakfast eater, eat 2 light clean meals during the day, barely have time to sit down, and am at the bottom edge of healthy bmi (5'3, 115-120). I've read a lot of the posts here and I'm seeing a lot of ladies getting girls in the exact same situation as I was in when I conceived both boys- so any tips are appreciated! We want 4 kids regardless, but it would be great if I could get one in bows haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are having some success with having the Mirena out right before beginning to TTC - you have the Mirena out and then try to conceive catching that very first egg, or even second or third may also be a bit pink friendly.

I do want you to start your diet 12 weeks before first plnanned month of conception. It's fine to continue eating in the pattern that is right for you and focus on lowering protein to 40-50 g range and cutting back on fat to 30-60 g, and getting more of your fat from vegetable sources instead of animal/saturated fat. YOu should do diet with the intent of holding steady and then if a lb. or two sneak off that won't be a dealbreaker.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ