Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

weight watcher/ combined l.e diet for ttc girl

( asked to be started by atomic )This is a combined diet of weight watchers and l.e for people who don't want to be working out all the cals and fat etc. It is worked out already and all you need to do is keep track of the pro points you are having each day while sticking to 2/3 meals a day with no snacks.

The weight watchers diet calculates your height ,age and weight then gives you a set amount of pro points a day. The only problem with this is if you are not a member you can not work out your pro point allowance as they do that for you.they got very secretive past few years how they do it but the lowest pro points you can have and what most people are on is 26 a day. ( do not go lower as that will be unhealthy)

You are also allowed 49 extra pro points each week just in case you have to go out for a birthday ,day trip,have to have take away etc. You do not have to use these pro points or you can use a few or all....you will still lose weight.

As with the l.e diet all fruit and veg and diet drinks are free.( apart from potatoes,avacardo, parsnips,peas,dried fruit,sweet corn,olives) you can still have them but have to pro point them.

For people who do not do weight watchers....you can buy the booklets off eBay or join a group to get books. I recommend up to date 2015 books as they update them every year.
    You have the pro points pocket guide with basic food in. Shoppers guide with super market food in and out eaters guide with take a way and restrants. You can also buy cook books and monthly magazine with low fat meals in and the pro points are always worked out for you. You can also buy a pro points calculator which tracks your pro points and works out the pro points in foods for you .

I have seen a lot of women in the magazines after doing weight watcher diet the pro points way have girls after.I don't reccomend the filling and healthy way as you can eat as much as you like on most meats etc and I think that plan is more for the snackers and its not 100% sticking to your fat and cal intake which is what l.e diet is.
    Last edited by Honeysucklelanegirl; July 26th, 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Day example....

2 slices white medium bread(5 pro points)
    7g clover butter spread (1 pro point)
    Tin of Heinz tomato soup (6 pro points)
    Muller light yogurt (2 pro points)
    1 meringue nest (1 pro point)
    Strawberries ( 0 pro points)

150g sweet potatoes (4 pro points)
    30g wafer thin chicken (1 pro point)
    7g clover butter spread (1 pro point)
    15g salad cream light (1 pro point)
    Salad.I.e cucumber,lettuce etc (0 pro points)
    Curly wurly chocolate bar (3 pro points)
    1/4 pint skimmed milk for coffee(1 pro point)
    Apple( 0 pro points)
    Diet cans of drink( o pro points)
    Water (0 pro points)
    = 26 pro points for day

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So...are you saying that by sticking to the weight watchers plan, skipping breakfast and snacks, and limiting to 2 meals a day, you're essentially within the LE diet guidelines?? I do great on WW, but the LE diet is extremely overwhelming to me. I do have a WW membership, and would love to hear that doing that would sway pink! Atomic, any thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,hope you are well.
    I think if you stuck to daily pro points 2/3 meals a day the fat intake would definitely be in the l.e guide lines as it is a weight loss diet.
    I think if you keep intake low on the high protein foods you should be OK as well ,same with the high nutrition things as well. In other words do pro points but best avoid the foods like cereal and lots of meat and dairy which is said to sway boy.
    I have seen a patten in people in the weight watcher magazines over the years have girls after being on the diet. Some of the women in the magazines have said they had been putting on weight ,then got pregnant ,had a boy,wanted to diet,lost weight then got pregnant again and had a girl.
    My friend who has 2 boys is very skinny but snacks a lot. She never did any exercise and eats lots of meat. When she was pregnant with both boys she actually got to the weight she sshould be! She is just naturally under weight.
    Last year she was not dieting obviously but she started doing long hikes 3/4 times a week and not snacking as much ,and lost a few lbs which she wasn't happy with but she got pregnant again ....with a girl. She still ate a lot of meat though.
    I just see a patten of people on diets and not snacking,exercising , having girls.
    Not saying its a magic bullet type thing and it may not work for everyone but I think there is something in it and thought it may help people who want to lose weight and TTC a girl with out the stress of counting all the fat .plus you can have as much fruit and veg ( apart from ones listen at stsrt of thread)with out counting cals just like l.e diet .
    Last edited by Honeysucklelanegirl; July 28th, 2015 at 07:59 AM.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmear View Post
    So...are you saying that by sticking to the weight watchers plan, skipping breakfast and snacks, and limiting to 2 meals a day, you're essentially within the LE diet guidelines?? I do great on WW, but the LE diet is extremely overwhelming to me. I do have a WW membership, and would love to hear that doing that would sway pink! Atomic, any thoughts??

Weight watchers is an acceptible variation on LE Diet with the changes that Honeysuckle mentions above.

IF you are one of the people trying to blend LE with IG or French Diets you are not going to want to go that route, but I think it is fine and a great method for anyone who is having a hard time figuring out LE Diet.

Anyone with PCOS should be careful too because skim dairy is really bad for PCOS and you should use full fat only. (smaller amounts of full fat dairy)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Great info, and I think that this is a great option for me. Didn't realize that about skim dairy...I will switch to full fat products!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies just bookmarking. Not doing full LE just yet but will do soon and will be doing weight watchers.

I lost nearly 3 stone on ww before - and mostly kept it off!

Just downloaded an app that tracks points and gonna start now to get some practice in lol x
    (16) (12) (9)

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on board! i just signed up for a WW subscription and will be doing the Points Plus--the same diet I think just the U.S. version? Immediately I can see where I haven't been losing weight before...full fat dairy and alcohol are some of my fave things and they take up a lot of points! Lol! Oh well. I'll cut back and add in more fruits and veggies. Can do!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    full fat dairy you guys need to continue though - at least you guys do, honeysuckle and girliedreamz - because it is better for fertility. Also anyone who has PCOS needs to use full fat dairy as well because skim is terrible for blood sugar. Smaller amoutns of full fat dairy are better than larger amounts of skim.

Remember, we aren't doing this to be losing max amounts of weight, we're also trying to affect our fertility and hormone levels in certain ways so don't get too overly focused on the weight loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't stand dairy .milk,eggs,cheese etc .it's gross .I make my self eat a few yogarts or try to have a bit of skimmed milk. I had problems with dairy as a kid .x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast