Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When?!?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When?!?

Hi all, was hoping to get some answers so I thought no better place then this website I'm a little confused by my period tracker calendar, I have been monitoring my peak fertile days using the clear blue digital and usually my most fertile days arnt always the same, sometimes it's on day 15, others on day 13, or 14, however on my period tracker calendar it says that I ovulate on day 15, sometimes on day 17 or 16 or 14. My period is pretty regular n comes every 28 days almost always. Anyways just wondering when would be the best time to ttc.. I'm on my last days of aunt flow atm and according to my calendar I will ovulate on august 6th. Having said that when is the best time to dtd.. Morning afternoon or night, and also on which date as I ovulate on the 6th? I'm hoping to get the days right as I have been doing well on my diet.. Besides one or two cheat days a month.. I can't help it I love chips!! Please ladies let me know!! I just wanna prepare n make sure dh doesn't make any plans for those days as I'm really hoping this times the one as other times have been off due to his work schedule. Also ovulating and being on your peak fertile days are two different things right??
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do NOT go by your period tracker. A period tracker just guesses based off of your previous cycle history. In fact, my last baby was conceived because my period tracker said I wasn't fertile and that ovulation had passed. Ha! Whoops. They're great for keeping track of your actual period, but don't trust it as far as o'ing because even with a 28 day cycle, your o can still vary. I would stick with your opks for more accuracy.
    x's 4! It's a girl! Born March 30th, 2016

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Period trackers are next to useless. Go off the OPK or fertility monitor instead.

Yes, ovulation day and being on "peak fertile day" are two different things.

I would DTD the day of positive OPK or peak on fertility monitor and usually this equates to the day before ovulation
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much guys. As for the digital fertility moniter I use there's three indications, low fert, high fert and peak fert.. I thought when it came to ttc a girl I am suppose to dtd three day or so before ovulation.. I'm just so confused all the the things I read.. So would it be best to try n dtd on my low and high fert days rather then my peak?? Thank guys I'm so sorry if I seem to be going around in circles here just trying to get as many things right as I possibly can.. And thank u so much about that info regards to my period tracker.. That's a huge thing for me as I would have mixed my timing up. U girls are so helpful xoxox. Btw I just looked at the package and it is an ovulation predictor kit, it's the clear blue digital one if that makes any difference. I been reading reviews today and seems like this clear blue digital hasn't received the best reviews , should I stick with this one or do u girls recommend a better one?? Thanks again
    Last edited by Pinkplz; July 28th, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't apologize! There's tons of information and it can be overwhelming. Everyone here is very happy to help.

Timing doesn't sway and Shettles has long been debunked. Atomic recommends one attempt at a positive opk and it's getting great results. A three day cut off would reduce your chances of getting pregnant and won't "help" you get your DG in any way. I'm not familiar with digitals, as I've never used them before, but I would stick with having sex only one time during either high or peak of it were me. Its the "one batch of semen" during the fertile peak that sways pink. Hopefully someone who is more aquatinted with digitals can chime in. Good luck!
    x's 4! It's a girl! Born March 30th, 2016

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of helpful info there thank you. Does this sound good for ttc girl.. I have told dh to release every day until we dtd. Say for example we dtd on Monday I have asked him to release everyday but abstain on Monday until we dtd. On Sunday morning I will use (sorry completely gone blank as to what it's called but it lowers the ph level). Just wanted to ask also when would be the best time during the day to dtd.. Morning? Afternoon? Evening? And with telling dh to release everyday until the day of dtd is that a good thing?? Thanks again girls

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people swear by the CB's but I personally think we get better and more consistent results with using the Wondfo or Babi strips (they are cheap and on the internet). But it's up to you.

Timing debunked here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

If you want to use timing, I have my timing book for sale in the "membership and plans" section and it spells out how to use timing with a Gender Dreaming type sway for those who believe in it. Personally I think it's better and easier to just have the one attempt at pos OPK but if you want to try timing, you can have attempt on one of the "high fertility" days instead. Be sure to stick with just one attempt.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkplz View Post
    A lot of helpful info there thank you. Does this sound good for ttc girl.. I have told dh to release every day until we dtd. Say for example we dtd on Monday I have asked him to release everyday but abstain on Monday until we dtd. On Sunday morning I will use (sorry completely gone blank as to what it's called but it lowers the ph level). Just wanted to ask also when would be the best time during the day to dtd.. Morning? Afternoon? Evening? And with telling dh to release everyday until the day of dtd is that a good thing?? Thanks again girls
    Doing the daily release is a pink sway tactic, we aren't sure if it is helping much, or not but at least it doesn't sway blue.

Have your attempt at the time of day it is easiest for YOU and DH.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, so much helpful tips.Much appreciated as always

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Correct me if I'm wrong, the best time to check my ovulation is the first pee of the morning correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast