Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this look at sway for pink?

I only started reading about gender swaying after I had confirmed my pregnancy. Number 4! I have three boys, ages 8, 7 and 4. My DH and I are both 34. We weren't attempting a sway, just wanted another addition to the family. But now I'm thinking that we could have inadvertently swayed for pink because our situation has changed since we had the boys. But I am no expert on swaying so hope to get some advice on whether what happened was a pink sway. Over the last 2 years DH has been doing rotational work so is away from home 4 weeks at a time and then home for 2 weeks. When we conceived he had been on that routine, so we had abstained for 4 weeks (not that he wasn't 'taking care of himself' during that period to) and then DTD CD 12, 14 and 19 only. Noted EWCM on CD 15. Got a BFP at CD 25. What are my chances of pink this time around? Thanks!
    Last edited by Deannedt; July 31st, 2015 at 06:00 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No comments? I'll even accept, "You're out to lunch!" or "That's not how it works!"' or "We can't help you there..." ��

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's only been a few hours and if you are US, it's likely you won't get an answer until overnight since a lot of the ladies seem to be in/around Europe. 9 hours isn't very long. Usual response time is 24-48 hours.
    That being said, I've noticed atomic typically won't weigh in on a current pregnancy since what's done is done and it isn't a great use of her time.
    My input- Swaying pink is WAY more than timing. There's a lot of diet and other things to consider. You're probably in the clear for the single attempt in your fertile period, since only the attempt on the 14th day would count, but the abstain doesn't matter too much for pink sway anymore. It's possible you got a girl this time, but there's no magic formula to say 100% yes.
    Good luck tho and lots of pink dust to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes BellaVita liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. What's done is done, but a morning of reading through this site had me thinking and I'm obviously not educated enough on the topic. Boy or girl, we will take either one. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree with Has2gentleman- swaying pink is more about overal maternal condition than just timing alone. Usually 12 weeks on a version of the LE diet, 1 hour of cardio 5-6 days a week, fiber either daily or before fatty meals, and one attempt in the fertile window (which could the case for you depending on when you ovulated).

Everyone has a 50/50 chance of conceiving either gender while swaying or not. I hope that you have a girl!

FX and GL to you!!!

7. Likes BellaVita liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it sometimes takes me a few days to get thru all the posts.

You always have a chance at a girl no matter what. Personally i do not like to speculate on anyone's chances for an already existing pregnancies because it's a done deal and nothing can change it, so I will just send a big batch of sticky pink dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ