Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thrush Sways girl?

I just read a post ,saying thrush Sways girl? But only if you don't treat using perssery!
    I started feeling the symptoms of thrush coming on Sunday, I treated with an oral tablet on Tuesday as I thought the pessery might have affected something down below! I had to treat it was starting to drive me crazy. I read the pessery sways boy, but does the oral tablet sway boy too?
    I had a few days where I missed testing and thought I haven't o'd yet, missed doing diet or anything else being completely stressed and tired too. I got this feeling I can't shake that I have o'd early this time around and missed it and messed up!
    I should be o'ing any day now but no signs! c is high hard closed and cream cm, a few days ago it was soft and open and I had a little bit of ewcm, if I did my and the hubby bd in all the wrong way for girl! And the diet and sups was not there either! . We bd on of friday, Saturday when I woke up I had slight bit of spotting, thought nothing of it, until I got the thrush as I have only had thrush while I was mid-pregnancy in the past!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's an Ingender idea that has not seemed to be the case when looked at factually.

Please treat your thrush because the longer it goes on untreated, the more miserable you are and sometimes it gets harder to treat than if you just "nip it in the bud" so to speak.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I said above i did treat on Tuesday, before I read that post! Didn't read it on ig.
    I did not bd during the time I felt the symptoms of thrush. Much to the annoyance o'd dh,Today it looks like the thrush has all cleared.
    I was just wondering was there any truth to the post I had read? Would thrush medication sway boy and for how long after?
    But I just found your complete guide which says not to sway if you get it in the 2 weeks pior to ovulation so I just answered my own question.
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; August 29th, 2015 at 02:12 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I gave the IG ideas more credibility when I started working on the site than I do now so sometimes there are things on here that may be from IG but they are usually old.

I do not believe the medicine sways blue and in fact may even sway pink because it would reduce sperm count. It is probably safest not to TTC because we don't know how it all works, but it's ok if you did or wanted to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ