Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, this is amazing!!!! thank you so much rainbow and blueeyedguys for compiling and keeping these stats up to date. I do have a couple questions about the stats:

1) total sways of 466 represent the period Jan-9 Nov 2017 only?
    2) of those 466, only 9 followed pcos diet ?
    3) is there somewhere we can follow sample pcos diets from successful pcos sways?
    4) do you know the length of time those pcos diet followers stayed on the diet?
    5) as 21-24 weeks has the greatest success, is it safe to follow the pcos le diet along with the 60mins/6 days a week exercise routine for this length of time?

Thanks ladies!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, the total is since the beginning of the site, we imported the data from the old spreadsheet to the new one

No, many more people did it than that, it's just those are who reported that on the spreadsheet.

We have a support thread here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...diet-pcos.html

I advise everyone stay on diet 12 weeks to start with before TTC. I can't give you any more info than that.

No. Our success rates by number of weeks go up and down on the basis of sheer random chance. everything 12 weeks or more has been consistently great. YOU DO NOT NEED and in fact SHOULD NOT do diet 21-24 weeks before TTC. The reason is not because it's unsafe, it's actually a safe and healthy diet (and based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization for a helathy pre-pregnancy diet) it is because over time you may end up delaying or stopping ovulation eating too few calories. So when you do any swaying diet you should do it the minimum amount of time needed for good results (12 weeks) and then drop sway tactics over time (starting with the ineffective ones) to be sure you get pregnant in a timely fashion to prevent delays/stops of ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Dreamgirl18 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, the total is since the beginning of the site, we imported the data from the old spreadsheet to the new one

No, many more people did it than that, it's just those are who reported that on the spreadsheet.

We have a support thread here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...diet-pcos.html

I advise everyone stay on diet 12 weeks to start with before TTC. I can't give you any more info than that.

No. Our success rates by number of weeks go up and down on the basis of sheer random chance. everything 12 weeks or more has been consistently great. YOU DO NOT NEED and in fact SHOULD NOT do diet 21-24 weeks before TTC. The reason is not because it's unsafe, it's actually a safe and healthy diet (and based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization for a helathy pre-pregnancy diet) it is because over time you may end up delaying or stopping ovulation eating too few calories. So when you do any swaying diet you should do it the minimum amount of time needed for good results (12 weeks) and then drop sway tactics over time (starting with the ineffective ones) to be sure you get pregnant in a timely fashion to prevent delays/stops of ovulation.
    thanks for your response atomic and thanks for the link to the support group !

one last question - for those who didn't report, do you by chance know if the success rate is high? i'm not looking for a figure or anything, just wondering if, from your interaction with others, you know if it's as highly successful as the small sample who reported (so, i'm really asking if you think the 89% rate in the stats is a true representation of the success of the diet?)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven’t Concieved yet and have pcos and been doing the diet for 3 Months and I can say the weight loss alone is amazing, I find it hard to lose and I’ve lost over a stone! Also my periods are lighter and less painful, a lot of people without pcos follow it with great success too! I think it’s great
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgirl18 View Post
    thanks for your response atomic and thanks for the link to the support group !

one last question - for those who didn't report, do you by chance know if the success rate is high? i'm not looking for a figure or anything, just wondering if, from your interaction with others, you know if it's as highly successful as the small sample who reported (so, i'm really asking if you think the 89% rate in the stats is a true representation of the success of the diet?)
    I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about with 89%. PLEASE do not tell yourself artificially high success rates. Go off the overall success rate of the site which is about 2/3 of all pink swayers having successful sways.

yes it's all right in line, the PCOS Diet has been better overall but it's so much harder for people to stick to.

with my blue swayers, actually far more successful people do NOT add their sways than those who do. Our blue sways are artificially low because people who have successful blue sways don't always come back to add their info while the blue swayers who get opposites are for whatever reason highly motivated to make sure everyone knows that LOL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I feel like you're putting a lot of emphasis on these stats which no one should EVER do because of all the reasons I have spelled out in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html Our stats are not scientific and while we have been able to pick out some important trends, they just are not worthy of the importance you guys put on them for planning sways.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about with 89%. PLEASE do not tell yourself artificially high success rates. Go off the overall success rate of the site which is about 2/3 of all pink swayers having successful sways.

yes it's all right in line, the PCOS Diet has been better overall but it's so much harder for people to stick to.

with my blue swayers, actually far more successful people do NOT add their sways than those who do. Our blue sways are artificially low because people who have successful blue sways don't always come back to add their info while the blue swayers who get opposites are for whatever reason highly motivated to make sure everyone knows that LOL
    uhhhh artificially???? it's in the stats on the first page! i'm not telling myself anything, i'm asking a question based on the stats posted .

i got the 89% success rate from the stats on the first page under the le pcos diet:
    "LE PCOS 9
    -Total Success 8
    -Success % 88.89% "

Also, i'm not putting alot on it, i was JUST asking a question as I saw only a small sample had reported on it and simply wanted to know if the over all results for the pcos diet was as good as the few who reported on it. In fact, i specifically said I wasn't looking for a figure!!! i really just wanted to know if it was getting good results. I'm new to the site and this is one of the first threads I looked at, simply because it seemed like an overview of the success of the diets and sway tactics....i looked specifically at pcos, as i have pcos.

thanks for the thoughts on stats link. the site has alot of information and is pretty overwhelming but I'll read as much as I can instead of asking a question on here

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    I haven’t Concieved yet and have pcos and been doing the diet for 3 Months and I can say the weight loss alone is amazing, I find it hard to lose and I’ve lost over a stone! Also my periods are lighter and less painful, a lot of people without pcos follow it with great success too! I think it’s great
    Hey, thank you for the info

Hoping you conceive soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The good stats for the PCOS diet is such a small sample size that I wouldn't take it as the holy grail but we have had quite a few ladies have good success with it (I suspect many ladies do not add in their results, thus skewing it a bit). Atomic often recommends that diet to those who don't even have PCOS but swayed before on regular LE and got a boy. Dreamgirl if you have PCOS then definitely do the PCOS version of LE. It's way better for blood sugar.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 of 9 people is not a legit sample size. It's artificially inflated based on being a small sample size. if that was 80 of 90 people then maybe but 8 of 9 is not anything to pay attention to. one or two "lucky" sways drops that right back down into the 65-70% range and I want you guys to look at the biggest, most reliable number which is 65-70% and when you asked me "is PCOS diet getting good results" that is what I meant, not 89%. PCOS Diet has gotten as good or better results.

I answer dozens if not hundreds of questions a day and I type fast. If that reply seems snippy, not at all my intention, just that it is of paramount importance to me to not give people falsely high expectations from swaying. That's what lots of other sites on the internet do and it's extremely a big deal to me that you guys go in with the lowest realistic expectations that you can. I'd literally rather eat broken glass than have people decide to sway based on unreasonably high stats. That would be very dishonest of me and also set you guys up for heartbreak so I have to be very vocal about reasonable expectations from swaying since i couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

You guys are always welcome to ask questions and I'm always happy to answer them. Just cut me slack if I answer too fast or in a confusing way since I do try very hard to answer all questions thoroughly and personally and all within only a few days. Just keep asking till it all falls into place.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast