Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    working out, only intense cardio, 6-10 miles of fast uphill walking/jogging a day on the treadmill.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so what I'd have you guys do is proceed with the followup testing (and I"m really terribly sorry for your losses).

Sex every day from AF-O is not good success rates for pregnancy for the reasons I mentioned above, and you should either do every 3 or 4 days plus one more attempt at pos OPK, OR the SMEP plan I linked. I would very much suspect that sex AF-O may be playing a big part in a lack of conceiving. He doesn't need to masturbate at all. Just have those attempts every 3-4 days or do the SMEP plan both of which do not need to involve mastubating for DH.

If you need cranberry for your health, carry on. that is a different circumstance than using it for swaying. Do have DH switch over to OLE, we have gotten great results with it and unlike cran it will not cut odds of conception and may even help boost sperm health.

If you have kidney issues I strongly advise against calcium supps. They are really hard on the kidneys. And for swaying pink I would NOT up milk intake, it has sooo many nutrients. Now that having been said full fat milk is great for fertility so I'd have you on one serv. full fat dairy a day but only if you tolerate it ok. I have had several clients with RA who could not do dairy foods. I do not think the data supports the calcium = pink idea and the best study ever done on diet showed more boys conceived to moms with higher cal intake. (I also got my girl without the stuff after 4 boys eating tons of it and with my last two I was on cal supps, with my 4th I was doing the old-school very high cal supp intake and he is a boy!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by felecia13 View Post
    working out, only intense cardio, 6-10 miles of fast uphill walking/jogging a day on the treadmill.
    This is ideal for a pink sway and will sway a LOT harder than the timing/frequency jazz which doesn't work!! We've gotten great results with cardio for pink.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome!!

I did have to stop calcium, made me sick! With milk, its one glass a day max, bc i really hate the stuff lol. But i can TOTALLY stop it anytime. Yuck.

IG really pushed milk, and calcium and eggs.

I have been making blueberry/strawberry smoothies each morning with cranberry juice (i drinka lot of cranberry normally) is that still ok, for the le doet? And other drinks, only water. I cant skip breakfast bc of my meds.

I will get the ole tonight. I appreciate it so much!! We dicussed it and are going to do the sperm meets egg this month.

Thank you again!!!!!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update!

My RE called me, while we were BD (its been two days, so FR) We BD unprotected because this morning I got a positive OPK! I was supposed to O on the 10, so i thought but I must have totally screwed up my chart. So I re entered my chart and said O on the 7th, so totally makes sense. We had sex on Friday night, and again Today (monday) would that screw up by girl sway? I would love to just get pregnant of course, but a girl is just the cherry on top (I have 3 brothers, one of those brothers living in my basement, 2 boys, 3 boy dogs and a hunting husband. I need estrogen)

But the RE called, for my sono tomorrow and to tell me my FSH was great, my clotting factors are all negative and my AMH was a 5.5, which is great.

Excited!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Likely that will be fine, because if you o tomorrow or Wednesday (usually 12-36 hours after positive opk), there won't be much of anything sticking around from Friday but it will give today's sperm a chance to get the egg and get ready. An e4d attempt would have you in for Friday and Tuesday anyway, so Friday and Monday isn't too bad. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I figured, I did Jump and dump on Friday, only bc a 4 year old came a knockin!

checked my cervix, it was tight and some what closed this morning, and is very open now. So I am thinking tomorrow/Weds as well!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 glass of milk is ok, that totally fits in most people's limits for the day (as long as it's not a Big Gulp!)

Yeah I started off on IG back in 2007-2010 and got my 4th boy doing the tons of calcium. :/ All my boys have been me on a dairy heavy diet and I got my girl without calcium supps or dairy so I can guarantee it's not a magic bullet.

Don't worry about skipping breakfast if you can't, that's totally fine. a glass of cran is fine!

Your O day can move and it's possible to O sooner than you think, so fine to have attempt whenever a pos OPK shows up even if you aren't "supposed" to O that early. BD on Fri and then again on Monday is not the strictest type of pink sway but at the same time, an attempt on Fri. with pos OPK on Monday would be VERRRY slim odds of pregnancy so I'd absolutely have had you do what you did and have attempt that day.

cAn you clarify what you mean by "it's been 2 days so FR?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12