Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Getting my 2nd girl sway attempt together. Advice please! :)

Hi ladies. My first sway attempt ended in miscarrying at 10 weeks sadly. I have already been blessed with 2 boys and 1 little girl, yet I am a bit greedy and am wanting one last girl to complete our family (really want to give our little girl a sister as I grew up with sisters). With my last sway I followed the 7 sway factors from IG: timing (3-4 day cut off and O+12) and we had sex every 2nd or 3rd day as my DH is 45 so abstaining and FR were both not recommended; diet (I followed the diet loosely, since we have one girl already, but avoided red meat, and foods with potassium and salt and loads more dairy; hormones - drank lots of caffeine free coke that had aspartame in it and chewing gum with that in it constantly and peppermint tea; ions - lots of negative ions (rock salt lamp, nail polish on daily, fresh air, burning lavender oil daily, lavender soap, lots of hot showers and baths, etc); moon sign - I Oed in girl moon sign/phase soooo was very lucky that time and in new moon; PH - used SYLK lube and a lemon douche, my CM ph was around 4.5 and DH's was around 7-7.5, we dtd with me on top and no O for me; Minerals - calcium (1200mg) and magnesium (300mg) for both myself and DH; Supplements - cranberry (25,000mg) daily and Elevit prenatal multivitamin (I took this Elevit for all my pregnancies and managed to get one girl in there). I didn't use acijel as I found it raised my ph. Are there any recommendations you can give me for this next sway attempt? This next one will be my last since I am almost 44 years young and we already have 3 healthy children, plus one recent miscarriage that was traumatic. I am also considering the following which I have read elsewhere can help in the prevention of miscarriage: Vit E (400IU) - to strengthen outer shell of egg and help with implantation, Vit B12 (150mcg) - help folic acid work better, Zinc (50mg) - repairs any parts of egg that may have been damaged and also helps with implantation, and Baby Aspirin (81mg one per day) - helps with implantation and to maintain pregnancy. Thins the blood). And Folic Acid 2000mg and iron 30 -60mg.
    Atomic Sagebrush and any other ladies - what do you think please and what else can I do to ensure an excellent girl sway, but most importantly, a successful pregnancy resulting in a sweet little bundle of joy of either gender? Thank you sooooo much in advance for reading my novel and taking the time to reply. xxoo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I currently weigh around 56.2kg and am about 5'4" tall, so a bit of a shorty and slim. I could probably lose a bit of weight but I can't afford to lose too much. I prefer walking for exercise. Is this ok? And I know to skip breakfast and try not have snacks in between meals but I do need to eat little and often otherwise I feel sick and get shaky with low blood sugar, even though I'm not diabetic. My BMI is 21 and good.
    Last edited by 1moregirl; October 11th, 2015 at 07:56 PM.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO you husband agreed to having another or are you going to do it behind his back?

4. Likes nuthinbutpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Excuse me? What sort of a question is that? I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer. I'll just wait for Atomic Sagebrush to reply to my questions.

6. Likes dpike00 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhhh I read this and didn't see anywhere her TTC behind her husbands back?...Am i missing something?
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

8. Likes dpike00 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sushikitty - I've ignored that last person so I won't be able to see any more of her rude comments. I admitted in another of my threads that I was a bit sneaky in conceiving my last baby (which ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks) and I have since been inundated with bitchy and judgemental comments. I don't plan on doing it again and I figured at least I had the guts to admit it. I won't be going ahead with this next sway unless I have DH's approval and so I just wanted answers to my questions.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mlechinger View Post
    SO you husband agreed to having another or are you going to do it behind his back?
    I don't know what your deal is or where you came from, if you're a stalker or troll or what, but I'm going to let you know something - a lot of women out here in the real world are in a situation where our husbands agreed to things regarding and then broke THEIR promises or made such shitty decisions that we have had to postpone childbearing to an age where we don't have time to get to have the family we wanted. And then dudes can pull up and start over again with new women and new families and do so every day while we gals who let DH set the pace on having kids end up in menopause while our husbands go on to have as many kids as they wanted to well into their late 40's and 50's. If you don't relate to that - you're LUCKY.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. I don't always do things the IG way as we discussed in another thread. I'm not going to take apart all the IG stuff, I don't have time, just know that many of hte things you did the last time are not what I recommend (which is totally at your discretion)

All that stuff on IG about "egg shells and repairs eggs" etc etc etc is nonsense. If you're worried about nutrients and conception and healthy pregnancy, take a prenatal 3x a week (or just daily if you prefer, that's totally fine). If you're taking your Elevit already, you DO NOT NEED AND SHOULD NOT TAKE extra vitamins on top of that. DO NOT x a billion take megadoses of Zinc and E because it's not healthy and not safe for you or a future pregnancy. More nutrients is not better, the dose makes the poison and both high dose zinc and Vit. E are unsafe. The extra iron is ok because you are probably low given your recent loss.

DO NOT mix cranberry and aspirin. You do not need a blood thinner after your last experience!! You're gonna bleed to death.

I would have you up folic to 2000-4000 range and if you can afford it, use folate instead of folic. This is one thing that the rules against megadoses don't apply because folic is just excreted in the urine and you need a constant supply of it.

Coq10 (ubiquinol best) 400-600 mg a day for both you and DH if you can get him to take it. This is recommended by RE's for egg quality.

A controversial idea would be to take DHEA - 25 mg a day may help boost odds of conception in mid 40's but it also probably sways strongly blue and so I'd hesitate before using it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Sushikitty - I've ignored that last person so I won't be able to see any more of her rude comments. I admitted in another of my threads that I was a bit sneaky in conceiving my last baby (which ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks) and I have since been inundated with bitchy and judgemental comments. I don't plan on doing it again and I figured at least I had the guts to admit it. I won't be going ahead with this next sway unless I have DH's approval and so I just wanted answers to my questions.
    Bitchy and judgemental comments are not allowed on here (this ain't IG, sistas) and won't be tolerated. I'll go find the thread now

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic Sagebrush - I do apologise if I have said anything I shouldn't have said. I tried to approach Mlechinger as diplomatically as possible. I am almost certain that she is a forum moderator from IG as I was getting exactly the same attitude from her on that website so maybe a stalker. If she has two girls and is wanting to sway for a boy then I would bet that is who it is. It is soooo true what you say about men delaying having babies with women and before we know it we are at menopause and the chances are gone. Or they get us pregnant at extremely young ages and abandon us. Happens all the time. Plus our 3rd was unplanned but DH was actually excited and has loved the child since he was born. Yes I was a bit sneaky this last 4th time but surely if we have sex without protection there is always going to be that chance of pregnancy so the men can't completely feign ignorance like they didn't know. And no...they don't have the pressure of time running out. No one should have the right to be sooo judgemental of another person's predicament because they really don't know the whole story. Thank you for your support Atomic Sagebrush.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast