Thread: Testosterone

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Testosterone

Hello,

I have a question. Why does stress/ to be nervous rise the testosterone ? ( I have read this many times here )
    but I have read in an German article, that Stress let testosterone go down...

So is Stress better for pink or Blue?!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's stress as much as obsessive compulsive behavior/competitiveness. That being said, I thought for sure I had high T because I was so competitive and when I had it tested it was found to be too low! So I no longer worry about T levels when I sway. I do believe there is some sort of chemical/hormone that is swaying but I don't believe it's necessarily testosterone.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your answer kitty!

Sometimes I read ( also in an german articles) that stress may even sways pink. Are there any supervisions at this point?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right, chronic stress actually lowers testosterone. But some people are stressed because they are obsessive control freaks, and that kind of self-induced, perfectionist, competitive type stress raises T levels OR may sway blue. We honestly are not totally sure if it is REALLY testosterone or some other thing all together, we don't have the info to know for sure. We say things like that because it's just a quick way to talk about it but what we really mean is:

"whatever it is about being a control freak, highly anxious, obsessive type person" that sways blue in a big way. We call it testosterone because that is what one theory claimed, but it may not be testosterone. I know it's confusing in English, let alone in another language.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdreamie View Post
    Thanks for your answer kitty!

Sometimes I read ( also in an german articles) that stress may even sways pink. Are there any supervisions at this point?
    Yes we think that stress from lack of sleep, overworked, having deaths or illness in the family, all probably sway pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty0911 View Post
    I don't think it's stress as much as obsessive compulsive behavior/competitiveness. That being said, I thought for sure I had high T because I was so competitive and when I had it tested it was found to be too low! So I no longer worry about T levels when I sway. I do believe there is some sort of chemical/hormone that is swaying but I don't believe it's necessarily testosterone.
    Studies have definitively shown that while high T does indeed affect male personality, it doesn't have any effect on women's personality. AT ALL. And since the original set of theories about testosterone and swaying gender relied on personality quizzes and not blood tests, I find it very hard to believe any more in the idea that it's testosterone that is really swaying. I can tell you after talking to 10,000 women, that I do strongly believe that boy moms and girl moms do have some inherent personality differences and I still call this "testosterone" to keep from confusing everyone, but I am with you Kitty, I no longer think it's testosterone per se.