Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Natural fertility aid

Will taking a tablet like fertilaid for women (natural fertility aid) mess with my girl sway? Or is there another natural one around that won't?
    Just wanted to check
    Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fertilaid has components that would sway blue in it and also some that are not safe. I am not a fan.

Can you tell me why you think you need to boost your fertility?

Declining fertility slightly is how to get girls - you want to be able to get pregnant, just for it to be a bit harder. So you don't want to be boosting your fertility. So many of us all boy moms went into conception thinking we had to do everything under the sun to boost fertility and that is at least in part why we have 2,3,4 or more boys!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tbh it is curiosity lol my fertility has very thankfully been ok with my 2 children. I am in my mid 30s now my kids are 9 and 5
    I wont be taking it. My friend who is in her early 40s just bought some for herself. Id never heard of it before. I read clomid is good for a girl sway I wondered if this would be? I dont want to use clomid as Im scared of getting multiples plus I dont want to take things like that if i dont need it.
    Just wondering what is was about clomid that sways pink and if it shares its similarities with the natural one
    Thanks for your help I appreciate it

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yea I would be interested to know what it is about Clomid that makes it sway pink? is it just because it decreases the amount of CM or makes it more hostile for sperm? or is there other factors

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fertileaid is nothing like Clomid and honestly I'd have your friend stay away from it as well. I think it messes up fertility just as often if not more often than it does anything to help.

We honestly don't know why Clomid sways pink. We just have the studies that show that it does and then our results. We can speculate about it, but I honestly don't like speculating because so often with swaying, the speculation is wrong, and then people get so hung up on doing the things they speculated about, that they lose sight of the things that work.

7. Likes Dreamingofpinkafter2blue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    yea I would be interested to know what it is about Clomid that makes it sway pink? is it just because it decreases the amount of CM or makes it more hostile for sperm? or is there other factors
    That is one of the things we speculate about. Maybe.

The interesting thing about Clomid (to me anyway LOL) is that for so long people were so convinced (on the basis of no good data) that testosterone was swaying, but Clomid RAISES testosterone and yet has gotten great results. So it casts doubt on the whole "testosterone" idea. That's what I'm driving at when I say that we need to avoid focusing too much on speculation, because speculation can be wrong and I have seen sooo many people looking for the magic "lower testosterone" bullet, foods, herbs, spices - when it may not even be that. Do what gets results and don't get too focused on the reeasons why because we don't have enough info to know just yet.

9. Likes Dreamingofpinkafter2blue liked this post