Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by missiz View Post
    so tonight as in Wednesday the 25th for Australia? lol sorry it just confused me a bit because the time you commented actually makes it look like you mean for me to DTD on the 26th night? anyways, we did BD on wed night, which was last night now, so fingers crossed, prayers said, and now I wait and try and relax

Also, will doing it every 4 days effect the one attempt sway chances? or will it still be ok because its just once in the fertile time?
    Augh I'm sorry I only just now saw this, we had our holiday this week and I had less time to get on.

By "tonight" I meant RIGHT AWAY whenever that is. That night of whatever day you personally were on.

WE do not know yet if every 4 days is as good or even better than one attempt at positive OPK.

YES it can still be a "faker" and that is why when on Clomid I like you guys to continue having e4d attempts even after ovulation. That way if it is delayed you are still covered and you don't miss one of those precsious Clomid months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Which cycle days did you take the clomid and which one did you get the opk+?

Did you get much pain from the clomid? I knew I had ovulated and my opk+ was genuine because I was so sore and tender around my ovary/pelvis area then 2 days after the opk+ it stopped.

Do you get any post ovulation symptoms? I almost always get sore nipples for at least a day or two so it is a good indicator for me. Otherwise I guess it is hard to know for sure without temping.
    The unfortunate thing is though that many people will even have O symptoms with a false surge, because all the hormones are still the same, the egg just doesn't decide to "pop". I had one of the most symptomy, realistic ovulations that I ever had one time when I was breastfeeding and I would have sworn on a stack of Bibles that I had ovulated. Every symptom I normally have with ovulation, I had all of them and it was just like the real deal. But I never got AF and I even went to the doctor for a blood test to be sure I wasn't pregnant. He said that he sees it fairly regularly.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Augh I'm sorry I only just now saw this, we had our holiday this week and I had less time to get on.

By "tonight" I meant RIGHT AWAY whenever that is. That night of whatever day you personally were on.

WE do not know yet if every 4 days is as good or even better than one attempt at positive OPK.

YES it can still be a "faker" and that is why when on Clomid I like you guys to continue having e4d attempts even after ovulation. That way if it is delayed you are still covered and you don't miss one of those precsious Clomid months.
    Thats ok atomic, I hope you had a nice holiday we DTD on the night I had a postive opk so I feel happy we timed it well. I will try and do every 4 days aswell. I am still testing my opk daily and it has faded to almost no line at all. if it did happen to trick me with a fake ovulation, would it come back dark on my opk tests?

@purple - i took clomid on CD 2-6 and i got a positive opk on day CD 14. I have had achy ovaries and some random pinches and discomfort but I dont feel the clomid has made it much worse than normal.

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes thanks we did!

Yes you'd get another dark line on your OPK if your first was a faker and then your body would have a second surge (detectable on the OPK) and ovulate in about 24-36 after the pos test.

6. Thanks missiz thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12