Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise and time of day

I really really want to add exercise in my sway as I do think it's pretty important. I definitely have a few pounds to spare (at least 20 but 30 would be nice too) so I think exercise combined with LE would really get it off.
    Does the time of day you exercise matter? I'm trying to figure out when I could fit exercise in (I stay home with my 2 littlest and hubby works all day). It seems like later in the evening would be best. Around 8-9pm.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi beau82 , i don't think it matters what time of the day is best, just as long as your doing a minimum of 60mins cardio . Try aim for 5-6 days but 6-7 is best .
    I do mine whenever I've got the chance , I'm always on the go especially with the kids , would have liked to go couch potato but I got the some weight to lose and I think it's important part of the sway including the diet... I've lost 3 kilos in 2 weeks ��
    Good luck xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be best to do it right before your first meal of the day, when you are still in fasting mode. But I could never work out early in the day snd in the end being able to do the exercise at all matters most. I love working out at night!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush, babygirl1 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to be able to work out in the morning and just get it over with but unless I get up at 5am (and I am not an early riser normally!), I just don't see that happening. I also fear that getting up that early would make it harder to last until lunchtime without eating. My problem is I'm struggling to get motivated to exercise at all! lol But the more results I see, the more I want to do it.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did mine (just walking) first thing in the morning during the week but it was hard. I found I had not much energy and walked kinda slow. Where as in the weekends when I usually did it mid afternoon it was much easier and I would even run a bit just to feel like I was doing something. I always had breakfast at around 10:30am and 3 meals per day. That's just as long as I could last lol. You just gotta do what works in for you though.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do what works FOR YOU. I see no evidence that time of day matters at all and I find flexibility to make it way easier to stick with.

Nothing wrong with 8-9 pm if it works for you, only downside is some find it makes it hard to fall asleep.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes maidentomother liked this post