Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking MY Girl Sway Plan - not sure on exersize with current weight

I would really like someone to help me. I am on my 2nd week or swaying for my girl. I have 3 boys. I was hoping to aim to in march. I am following the LE Diet, skipping breakfast and eating lunch & Dinner only. No snacking. I have been doing 60 mins of cardio a day. I am currently about 108lbs in weight and am worried about the exersize. i have such a fast metabolism that i literally loose weight in a week of cutting back. I was very weak yesteray and had to have a mid afternoon tea and biscuits when at work to stop the shakes. I am tracking my calories but think i may have fallen short on my protien intake so had some chicken last night.
    My average day would be skip breakfast, tea at 10 or 11, lunch of white bread salad sandwich and a few bisucits and dinner would be a veggie tortilla wrap. had chicken 3 times in the past week - very small amount as was behind on protein. Also had a low fat actimel yogurt after dinner and biscuits and or jellies.
    Does this look ok and should i continue with exersise.
    I am also taking folic acid, vitex and fiber. DH is taking cranberry and will start licorice root closer to trying.
    thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Up cals to compensate for the exercise, even if you . You shouldn't lose any more weight. you can have 2 or 3 meals a day, both are totally acceptible. I always had 3 because I also have a fast metabolism.

You aren't supposed tobe miserable and shaky on the diet, you need to eat more if you are. It should be fairly easy to stick to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your answer atomic. Really appreciated. So I am going to a cardio class now. Is it ok to eat again when I come back or would it be better to eat more at the 2 meals and not eat after dinner?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have 2 or 3 meals on LE Diet. Both are fully allowed and one is not beter or worse. I always had 3 meals including one before bed. I think you need to eat when it's needed for your sanity and wellbeing, don't stress too much over things like what time of day to eat. Eat when hungry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks atomic. I'll add more food in, thanks for your help. Really appreciate it.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post