Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to gender dreaming, please take a look at my planed sway

Hello ladies
    I'm a proud mumma to two boys 3 and 11months, I plan on ttc in May. We have started implementing sway techniques from ingender but I'm drawn to genderdreamings ways. Here is my plan
    Hubby abstain 10+days with a cut off
    I'm taking, calcium magnesium and cranberry
    Hubbys taking calcium magnesium and cranberry (will take licorice root when I get some)
    We've started diet but are quiet useless, we are eating a lot of chicken, cruskits, green grapes, cheese, rice and yoghurt.
    What's your thoughts on alcohol and coffee? Hubby loves both but I haven't let him and he's not happy?
    I'm very new to gender dreaming of you have any links or tips I'd be ever so greatful, I need my very own daughter and long for her ever so bad 🙏🎀😍👧

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop all the supps you're taking. You should only be taking 1000-1200mcg folate. DH is ok to take cranberry and calcium but if you take them they can sway blue.

Switch to LE diet and go completely vegetarian if at all possible. Are you sticking to fat, protein, and calorie totals? Your diet is the most important sway factor.

Coffee and alcohol are FINE for DH, can even sway pink. They sway pink for you too so both of you should be having coffee and alcohol.

I wouldn't put DH on LR, it's had bad results. I wouldn't do an abstain, also bad results. If possible I'd do FR, either DH on his own or with a condom BDing. Make sure to stick to one attempt at positive OPK!

Are you doing the hour of cardio daily? If not consider, it's getting great results for pink.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ��
    We did frequent release with out boys so that's why I was aiming to abstain.
    What's the reason behind less supps? I find the info conflicting

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi miss gabby, how long did fr for with your boys? Was it 7-10 days prior to just ONE attempt at +OPK? Im asking because we are planning on doing fr to sway girl

thanks

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi maidentomother, im vegetarian - you mention sticking to fat, protein and calorie totals, please let me know how i can stick to this too? i know the totals but any food related tips would be great.

Also, i run 5k every Saturday. That is all. Should i stop that altogether? I cannot do an hour a day i just dont have the time..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    squiggle, I'd consider buying the meal plan atomic sells or making your each week. If you plan all your meals in advance and make sure to keep the ingredients on hand that hells a lot. If you don't mind eating lots of the same things, you can just figure out say 3 different LE friendly meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and rotate. That is basically what I do.

Unless you are quite overweight I would stop the weekend 5k, yes.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    squiggle, I'd consider buying the meal plan atomic sells or making your each week. If you plan all your meals in advance and make sure to keep the ingredients on hand that hells a lot. If you don't mind eating lots of the same things, you can just figure out say 3 different LE friendly meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and rotate. That is basically what I do.

Unless you are quite overweight I would stop the weekend 5k, yes.
    Great - thank you!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden - I have been having DH take licorice root based on the Ttc pink booklet I purchased when I joined. Is this no longer recommended then?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How old is your DH? I would no longer recommend it across the board as I used to, but in young men known/suspected to have high sperm count I might still advise it. Definitely drop if DH is having ANY issues on it. Maybe have him use up his current bottle but don't buy more?

The stats on LR have been declining over time and are now quite bad. I do think it still sways pink and our stats probably make it look worse bc there are so many DHs of pink swayers that are 35+.

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Maiden. He is 35 in August. He's been extremely fertile in recent years and I think he probably does have a high sperm count although this hasn't been tested in any official capacity. He's also taking cranberry and I've ordered him some OLE. Do you think the OLE would be a good idea?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast