Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think spirits actually had a better statistic so if it doesn't send you over fat then Id add them. I didn't realise vodka had fat in but according to mfp it does where as wine doesn't. Vodka and diet coke maybe?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Frilly and 3 I feel exactly the same. I manage to get by during the day if I keep myself busy but by the evening when I am tired I just seem to want to keep munching and raiding the cupboards! I have done that this evening and now I feel rotten about it all. But I managed to do an hours tennis this morning, went home then went out for a 40 minute run so hopefully that will cancel out some of the bad eating this evening.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did my cardio video this morning and planning to run tomorrow, I have to get up at half five to fit it in before work, am exhausted! Feel like giving up but maybe tomorrow will be better, well done everyone

4. Likes davesig4 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meant to add that I won't because it would make me think why have I put myself through three weeks to give up, you might need to beat me with the motivation stick tomorrow!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to have to get up early to get mine in tomorrow too, not looking forward to it one bit. I should have been in bed ages ago! Good luck!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel for you ladies having to do your exercise before work :-( I am finding the exercise OK but only now because I have my attempt within a week which keeps me going so it does help to finally be at the point of ttc. Doing it for a couple of months before ttc is gruelling!
    Slept so badly last night, think I had caffeine too late in the day so couldn't switch off. Also started charting and decided to set my alarm at 3am to do it so kept waking thinking it was time. Think I'll drop the charting or only do it when I naturally wake to the boys and not worry about doing it at a set time.
    I thought I'd only do half an hour at the gym but half way through I suddenly felt energetic and felt better after. I did have half a sugar in my coffee before I went and 1 starburst though as I felt maybe I was pushing my body too hard as didn't eat many calories yesterday as I should.

Hope you all have a good day,sun is out here but is a bit chilly still!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's blimmin freezing out there chocolate! Done an hour in the gym this morning, a bit of a mixed batch with walking on an incline, then intervals, rowing and finally cross trainer! Just had lunch and feeling strong so far food wise... Af is well and truly on her way out so hopefully my resolve should be a little stronger now!x

9. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for good riddance to af :-) I spotted for 3 or 4 days before my came so then it stopped quicker than normal this month luckily.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spoke to soon, seem to have a bit of fresh spotting come back after a day and a half of nothing,no idea what's happening with that at the moment! Maybe the vitex

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex caused me to have mid-cycle bleeding, delayed O, and a longer than normal cycle. I took it prior to my sway back in 2014.

I got an hour in yesterday. Completely unintentional as I walked to pick DS1 up from school, got talking with one of his friend's mom, and we walked to a park to let all of our kids play. Then we had a long walk back home.

I think I may be ovulating early this cycle. I had a high temp this morning. I'll know more in a couple of days. My last cycle was longer than normal due to delayed ovulation so I could be ovulating early this cycle. Upshot is we have only had one attempt!

Now I wait...

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast