Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh that must be so hard, doing it for yourself is hard enough but for your partner must be so tough.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did zero exercise all weekend I'm ashamed to say as we were so busy and had a very late dinner party on Sat evening. But got out to do my 1h20 power walk/run with the pram afar lunch today. I'm hoping to have my attempt next week, like you Chocolate, I'm wondering if I have done enough. I was originally aiming to have my first attempt in April, but felt I hadn't been consistent with everything so delayed. Now I am wondering if I have done enough this month, maybe not, certainly not compared to some of you. But I don't want to wait anymore I don't think. But it's stressing me out a little bit.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A 2 day break isn't too bad as inv as you get back on it. Dinner part sounds lovely

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl daily exercise movivation group!

Chocolate, girlieplease and mulberry s, I am also getting more and more nervous as our first attempt is getting closer. Will be trying end of May. I have the same worries as you: is this the right thing to do? Do I really want another child and not only DG? How will a 4. child affect our family time-wise, money-wise and so on. A lot of thoughts. On the other hand I am also exited. I am so thankfull to this site and that I am not alone with these feelings and anxiety.

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) DH (38) TTC'ing pink from May 2016
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

6. Likes Mulberry Smurf liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, the exercise ain't happenin!!!ahhh so hard to get back on again I just feel like I have no time. Wish I could exercise while I'm asleep lol.

On 3rd cycle now and hoping this is my month, surprisingly I started getting O pains today and I'm only on cd 9 , I never O early . For once I got opk I normally test with maybe baby .. So attempt will be sooner Than I thought this month.
    Normally I go by my cm but last 2 cycles I have had close to none big change for me , diet doin its job �� ��
    Xx
    Take care ladies btw , where's glitter Mouse? Haven't seen her in here for ages

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

8. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes glitter mouse where are you you have been quite since i checked in the other day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for your attempts this month Faith in pink and dream sister! I saw soooo many cute baby girls when out yesterday it was exhausting! Came home and just wanted to curl up in bed, how mad when I have two beautiful children eh?! I don't get it either. Anyhoo back to the exercise today too xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mulberry smurk, faithinpink and DreamS we are all in the same boat, so at least we can support each other, cannot imagine how I would feel if I did not have this site, and were in isolation trying to deal with these confusing emotions!

I did back to back exercise, cardio DVD last night and then running for an hour this morning, am starving but trying to hold off until 1pm, if I can! Good luck today lovely ladies. Excited to follow your next stage!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's excellent girlie please well done on your back to back exercise!! Will have my morning coffee in a mo then I have some breadsticks, carrot sticks and cheese for lunch. Going to do my steps later when the boys have their bath xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done girls!! I was all set to run straight after work last night but whimped out as realised it would have been getting dark half way through; also stumbled on the diet last night when I got home. Needless to say I got up and ran for an hour at 5.30 this morning before work to try and make amends?!!x

14. Likes chocolate, davesig4 liked this post
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast