Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed Xxforhubby!

I think I read that it might sway to only have one attempt the entire month as the body may be able to detect the sperm was only there once and realise a man is around permanently so therefore a daughter would find it easier to survive without a father. But if the same happen again next month I'll just throw in another attempt.
    I have stuck to the diet today but no exercise, will try and exercise tomorrow to keep blood sugars low just in case there is a female waiting to implant. Guess even if I ovulate tomorrow or the day after then some sperm may still be hanging around.
    Feel really bloated and back pains around kidneys today though which I tend to get around ovulation. Does anyone else get that?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope you're gearing up for ovulation xx! And hope you've made it with that attempt chocolate!
    Haven't done my steps yet can someone kick me up the bum please?? Xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

3. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes chocolate, kafink21 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor you! I think I may have to do exercise every other day in the 2ww and every day from af to ovulation as finding the gym every single day such hard work and can't see myself it every day for much longer

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on mulberry smurf you can do it, think of the sense of satisfaction when you have achieved it! I did my exercise from 6:30 until 7:30 this morning and am glad, tomorrow I cannot exercise due to work schedule so I get a rest day tomorrow then back on it Thursday, I think am finding the exercise OK, am losing weight, which is great and is sort of motivating me to keep going.

Exciting chocolate, your attempts is done? I had not read that before about one attempt per month! Fingers crossed you get your sticky pink bean! Well done on exercising ladies, it really keeps we going to know others are going through it as well! X

6. Likes chocolate, Mulberry Smurf liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girlie please! That's good you're able to lose weight as well and will help your sway xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on mulberry smurf, you'll get to eat a few more empty calories if you squeeze your exercise in - that's always a motivating factor for me!!x

9. Likes Mulberry Smurf liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good point haha xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just at the gym doing my hour on the bike at the moment; had to eat on m way as was starving and couldn't face doing it without food this morning - last ate at 6pm last night so 15 hr fast x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolate that's so exciting! I really hope it works for you this month. I'm going to have my first attempt next week hopefully. It's nerve wracking!
    I did my 10k power walk/run with the pram yesterday lunch. Wanted to get up at 5.45 this morning to go for a run but I was so tired I literally couldn't open my eyes, let alone drag myself out of bed! I even got all my clothes out ready, never mind. I'll have to try and do something tonight. Well done everyone, keep going! Who else is attempting this month?

13. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

hope everyone is doing well? Just has a scan over the thread, you all sound like you're doing brilliantly!

How are you doing BR? Sounds like things are progressing nicely! And chocolate, your first attempt-so exciting! Everyone else sounds so committed, well done everyone!!

I've not been here for a while, just been so busy with work, the kids and have needed a bit of a break. Been doing a bit of soul searching about whether I want to carry on. I'm a bit scared about having another child TBH. I've still been doing LE and exercise, 25lbs lost now and am looking and feeling much better, but I'm scared.

Scared to attempt, scared not to attempt. Anyone else in the same boat? xxx

Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast