Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Oh joys lol,maybe I'll stick to one dose on positive opk lol

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Lol - yes, so you dont pass out before your attempt!!

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like tomatoes bannanas so they were not included in my sway even though i never ate them when i concieved my boys. Garlic and onions were only on odd cheat days

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa84 View Post
    I know we are allowed to eat everything but are there any foods you personally avoid either because it will help your sway or you don't like ir or you don't trust yourself? lol

I will put garlic and onion in EVERYTHING so I am avoiding those. Also I used to eat avocado everyday so I am not doing that anymore. Its easier for me to just not eat them than to have them in moderation. Oh tomatoes too. Although I will have some tomato sauce/paste. Can you tell Im Italian?? haha
    I dont cut out anything. I still add salt to my meals - although not as much as before (quiet heavy handed with the salt and pepper on my meals) I very strictly dont eat breakfast and i dont snack, however when i do eventually eat i like it to be with things i enjoy. So things like avo, cheese, salt, tomatoes, feta, garlic etc etc are some of my fav's and i need them in my life! I remember reading somewhere on here when i first joined about avoiding tomatoes etc BUT its outdated info and Atomic has already squashed that rumour of no tomatoes and a LIST OF FOODS TO AVOID and repeatedly stated 'the limits', its all about the limits! Here's a link to the convo i had with her in this regard http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...0-g-fat-3.html
    I am confused slightly about coffee now though. I read somewhere i think it was Atomic who mentioned up to 4 cups of coffee per day is fine. But on this thread someone said its considered a snack if its not with a meal. I need some clarity on this one.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill just copy and post a lengthy response here from Atomic, in case you dont feel like reading through the threads/link i just posted:

"BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO DO THAT. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO EAT THIS, NOT THAT. That is why I have fought against this approach from the very beginning, it is because it makes it far too easy to then go on to miss the forest for the trees. The important thing is limits, limits, limits of diet and not "magic foods" because if a food swayed this way or that the whole human race would have died out a long time ago. Maiden has been doing this a while now and that part of it is second nature to her now, but if you are a new swayer and trying to find the magic pink foods to eat, you're setting yourself up to undermine your sway really bad. You have to at least spend some time tracking the limits till you get a feel for it instead of looking for the easy way where you eat the same foods every day without understanding what the point of the diet even IS.

Sometimes you're going to be in a situation where you HAVE GOT TO eat one of the "naughty" foods. People put way too much emphasis on the foods and get so freaked out and panicked over "bad foods" that they end up harming their sway in a Mary-Martha way because they went to their grandma's and had a roast beef sandwich. These things are ok now and then. It's really not that big of a deal overall to have red meat a couple times a month when you have to. It really, really isn't.

OR, when you decide to put a food on the forbidden list, it messes with your mind so much that it's all you can think about, and you start craving it. Then to satisfy yourself, you end up eating 500 rice cakes and drinking a gallon of Crystal Light and etc etc etc off the "approved" list till you end up going over on the totals anyway and then you end up saying "eh screw it" because you already blew the diet and you end up having what you wanted to eat in the first place, plus half a birthday cake and the crusts off your children's peanut butter sandwiches for good measure. IF you had just had the whatever-it-was in the first place you probably wouldn't even have exceeded limits, but when the focus is on foods and not limits, people lose sight of this.

Other people feel so complacent that they end up eating too many "good" foods that they think are pink friendly but go way over limits and end up inadvertently swaying blue without even realizing it. A quart of whole milk, 4 eggs a day, a chicken breast, pasta with butter, tahini and strawberry jam on homemade white bread, huge servings of yogurt, eating 3000 cals a day and then flabbergasted when they get boys.

IT IS NOT THE FOODS THAT MATTER. It's the limits. Some foods make it easier or harder to stick in the goals of the diet (and are avoided out of practicality) and other foods are easy to avoid so you may as well avoid them most of the time like red meat (and are avoided just because we may as well), but PLEASE do not do this yes you can, no you cannot approach, there is a reason I refuse to do it that way and it's rooted in 8 years of watching thousands of people sway in about every way you possibly can think of and it is because the diet limit approach is just better. I know it takes a minute to catch onto it, but it's BETTER. It's better for your health, your sway, and your sanity and that is why I do it that way even though it would have been very easy for me to make magic food lists 5 years ago and be done with it.

5. Likes chocolate, LinzNicuRN liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic is awesome.

7. Thanks LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
    Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    I am confused slightly about coffee now though. I read somewhere i think it was Atomic who mentioned up to 4 cups of coffee per day is fine. But on this thread someone said its considered a snack if its not with a meal. I need some clarity on this one.
    Coffee by itself or with artificial sweetener is fine between meals up to 4 cups a day. Some people like their coffee with a splash of milk or cream along with real sugar- this is NOT ok to do between meals as it has too many calories. Doing it that way is fine in the morning if skipping/delaying breakfast like Atomic did, but continuing to do that for 2-3 more times a day would cause your blood sugar to spike too much and undermine your sway.

9. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had my first coffee! i dumped 2 packets of Splenda into it (hope that is okay).
    It really curbed my appetite! I could get used to this!

Last nights dinner was:1/2 cup of white rice, with 2 TB feta, and a stir fry mix (broccoli, snow peas, shredded carrots, cabbage) and for dessert I had yogurt with berries blended! Next time I will freeze it so its the illusion of ice cream!

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay.... I am W.I.R.E.D from the coffee.
    I am super productive this morning tho! haha

13. Likes XXforhubby, chocolate, davesig4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa84 View Post
    Okay.... I am W.I.R.E.D from the coffee.
    I am super productive this morning tho! haha
    That's how I would be on regular coffee! I've been caffeine free since I had DS1. I have breastfed all of my kids, and am currently with DS3, and I don't have caffeine. I'd be so wired like an energizer bunny, haha!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought a splash of milk was fine, just not a milky coffee like latte. I can't see how 25ml of milk could possible elevate your blood sugar to any discernible value?! A glass of milk yes, end sugar obviously, but not a splash...?!x

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast