Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nessa I am following with interest, I am crap at inventive ideas, someone put up on another post a link to a butternut curry and veggie chili, they looked really good. I cannot drink coffee but was drinking a few cups of tea decaf tea a day, lately started having it black, but one cup in the morning with a sugar, should I cut out the tea? I think I read recently it sways blue? I cannot replace tea with coffee as I hate the taste of coffee, the tea was helping me to stick to two meals per day! I am planing vegetable soup and bread for lunch (at 1pm if I can hang on that long!) and then dinner some sort of veggie stuff with potatoe and vegetables, boring! I also did back to back exercise, did my exercise dvd last night and than running for an hour this morning, I am hungrrryyyyyy. What is everyone else eating today?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too am also rubbish with ideas, I havent been doing any cooking for myself, just eating rolls and salads. Think I ovulated yesterday or today so now have to decide how to eat just in case I'm pregnant this cycle but also how to eat in case I'm not as don't want to eat anything to harm my sway if I need to try again next cycle! Guess maybe just allowing myself a bit of store bought pizza would be OK as still vegetarian but avoid meat.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was naughty and had a digestive Biscuit at 830am! Just had 2 rolls with a small amount of cheese. Not sure what tea will be yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 2 pop tarts for first meal. Second meal will be Asian chopped salad with MorningStar veggie crumbles, a small roll, and an apple. Two pieces of red licorice. Third meal- not sure. Maybe two tortillas with refried beans, tomato, lettuce. Peppers with edamame huumus, and a banana. Maybe more red licorice or free veggies like cauliflower if I feel hungry still. White wine if I'm low in calories.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Free veggies have been a godsend if I'm hungry and don't have the calories/fat/ protein to spare! I couldn't make it without them. Thank goodness there are some free foods that we don't have to count!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love roasted veggies on a bun with a piece of cheese I had that today. I usually have a small soup with it as well. Just a little chicken broth with some noodles. This seems to be my "go to" first meal. I have been eating around 1pm each day because I try to stay super busy in the mornings and distract myself. Then I go for my walk around 3pm and then focus on dinner after wards and eat around 7:30 after DS goes to bed.
    Tonight however, is our 2 year anniversary and DH said I can pick the place we go out for dinner... but I am so nervous to cheat so Im trying to think of places to go that won't be TOOO BAD. All I can think of is a veggie pizza (at the place we had our first date) or sushi (i could get vegetarian rolls, and maybe tempura? maybe a soup and sewed salad?)
    Any suggestions?
    Lucky wife to my DH and lucky mom to two sweet boys
    Ready for a pink sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the pizza or sushi would be a great option! Hope you have a lovely evening :-)

I can't stop eating today and craving sugar so bad. I think Im like 1dpo so maybe progesterone causes this after ovulation or something? Just been eating cookies and chocolate today and can't stop!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Progesterone is the culprit. Good news it's a great sign of good hormone production!

Today first meal- cream of wheat with strawberries and had a small banana. Second meal- a bowl of Mac and Cheese and an apple. Third meal- 2 small slices of cheese pizza and a few pieces of red licorice.

I've been craving cheese lately and thank goodness what I had today was in my limits!!

1822 calories 48.7g protein 50g fat

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

9. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love melted cheese and have to be careful as I could have it on every meal!
    Hoping it's the progesterone then as haven't needed chocolate this bad in ages,think a few chocolate clubs in a row has satisfied that craving! Must remember not to have chocolate in the house after ovulation in future!

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's quite interesting, did a Google on progesterone and sugar cravings and came to a site which said you get cravings in the luteal phase as your body needs about 500 extra calories to get ready for pregnancy. And also a short follicle stage can result because of low oestrogen which in turn can cause early spotting in the luteal phase which is what I had. It can be triggered by dieting and low carb, excessive exercise. All spot on! So my increased cravings is to get me eating more to raise my progesterone in the luteal stage!

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast