Thread: Diet during 2WW

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Diet during 2WW

Two questions:
    Is it best to stay strict on the LE diet during 2ww, or is it ok to loosen up a bit?

I have changed my diet by not eating breakfast, no snacking, no red meat, less meat in general but not totally vegetarian and smaller portions as well as substitutions such as white rice and white bread. My question is I don't count calories, protein ect because I feel it will make me obsess and stress, but should I go ahead and track these things anyway or is it ok not to?

2. Thanks 1282 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is best to stay strict in the 2WW and save cheats for when AF comes or at least wait until 6-8dpo when implantation has occurred. This way, if AF comes and you have to continue to sway you will not have undone all your hard work. You never know exactly how long it will take to get pregnant.

I personally think it's best to track for at least a few days to see the breakdown of the main meals you eat. Once you've done that, you will have a better gauge and may not need to continue to track.

Otherwise, things look good. You're doing great! FX and GL to you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)I want you guys to stay relatively strict at least till 7 DPO to enable the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus. There may be something about that lower glucose that may help XX to grow and implant and so I don't want you guys to start freebasing pixy sticks or anything like that.

additionally, it has happened many a time where people insist on going off diet in the 2ww thinking they're pregnant when they're not. Then what?? Our results show very clearly that 12 weeks or longer of diet is best, so if you're not dieting 2 weeks out of every month, you're undoing at least some of that.

2)EAting a bit of meat in the 2ww is not a dealbreaker though. If you do need a cheat, that is the time to do it, but I don't want you to throw the baby out with the bath water either.

If you're not having white rice/bread because you're on PCOS diet then it's IMPERATIVE that you not do that. You're trying to promote a certain hormonal profile and white rice/bread may aggravate the PCO-tendencies and inadvertently sway blue.

3) (somehow I found three questions here LOL) The reason I like you guys to track is not because I"m worried you'll get too much, but because I worry you won't get ENOUGH. I find that over time, people cut back further and further without realizing it and end up on a starvation diet. The whole point of LE Diet is that it's a pink sway diet but it's also healthy to follow pre-pregnancy and maintain ovulation while doing it. Anyone can starve themselves, we're trying to accomplish a different goal here. So, I like you to track at the start to make sure you get the jist, and then if you're careful, you can stop tracking and let weight loss/gain be your guide.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes XXforhubby liked this post