Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: LE Diet Thread

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If we are overweight by a good bit, can we really over do it until we get into a healthy weight range? That won't mess up my cycle, right? Like eating way under limits and exercising an hour a day 5 days a week? Just until I get to my recommended weight???

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic has said she can't always check the support threads, so I would post a separate thread for this if you want her input, Lissastick.

Personally, I don't think you should ever be eating way under limits to lose weight. You can mess up ovulation even if you still have some to lose, and you can really mess up your metabolism and end up making it even harder to lose weight if you make your body think it's starving (big difference between starvation and sending the signal resources aren't plentiful).

You don't need to be a certain weight to get a girl. Going to extremes will only hurt you in the long run. I remember you posted that you are recovering from an eating disorder. If swaying is really messing with your head maybe you should consider just swaying with a single attempt and exercise, and not worrying about the diet at all except to stay vegetarian (which is still a decent sway). Your health is more important than a sway diet!
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Lissastick, Complex Emotions liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    Atomic has said she can't always check the support threads, so I would post a separate thread for this if you want her input, Lissastick.

Personally, I don't think you should ever be eating way under limits to lose weight. You can mess up ovulation even if you still have some to lose, and you can really mess up your metabolism and end up making it even harder to lose weight if you make your body think it's starving (big difference between starvation and sending the signal resources aren't plentiful).

You don't need to be a certain weight to get a girl. Going to extremes will only hurt you in the long run. I remember you posted that you are recovering from an eating disorder. If swaying is really messing with your head maybe you should consider just swaying with a single attempt and exercise, and not worrying about the diet at all except to stay vegetarian (which is still a decent sway). Your health is more important than a sway diet!
    Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

I don't even know if I want to continue TTC at the moment. It seems like I am going through my second chemical pregnancy in a row. I am emotionally raw and drained.

DS 1 Born August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you really haven't had the easiest go of it so far. I really hope things improve, whatever you decide.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

6. Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not even sure it was a positive test now. A friend said she saw a line, but, my husband says he swears he couldn't see anything. A new test is negative and my period is starting to be full-on...I'm just going to pretend like nothing bad happened.

Yesterday I did well on the L.E. diet. I exercised on an empty stomach and didn't eat until 4pm (I wake up at like 1pm, though).

Yesterday I had chow mein noodles and 1 1/2 veggie egg rolls. And then homemade tortilla chips and cheese with hot sauce and that's it! I'm pretty sure I was under the limit, but, I think one or two days of that is ok.

I wasn't that hungry yesterday!
    I think the exercising is helping me not to snack!

DS 1 Born August 2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't want you guys going under the limits because the LE Diet is meant to be a safe pre-preganncy diet.

You can cut back as low as 1200-1500 cals but need that 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat because we are aiming at a safe food intake in preparation for pregnancy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes weeziewoozles liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, I don't want you guys going under the limits because the LE Diet is meant to be a safe pre-preganncy diet.

You can cut back as low as 1200-1500 cals but need that 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat because we are aiming at a safe food intake in preparation for pregnancy.
    Most days I eat enough, and sometimes more than enough. But, recently, for one or two days, I'm under. I just don't understand how a couple of days being under will screw things up that bad. When most days I eat enough...

But I would welcome an explanation as to why I cannot go under even one or two days out of the week. I am here to learn!

DS 1 Born August 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we are not supposed to eat carbs and protein in the same meal? A veggie burger (made from pea protein or rice and mushroom) on a whole wheat bun, is a no no?

DS 1 Born August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heading back from a two week vacation. Did pretty good the first week then the last week I totally blew it. Ready to get back on the le diet tomorrow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissastick View Post
    Most days I eat enough, and sometimes more than enough. But, recently, for one or two days, I'm under. I just don't understand how a couple of days being under will screw things up that bad. When most days I eat enough...

But I would welcome an explanation as to why I cannot go under even one or two days out of the week. I am here to learn!

One or two days is not a dealbreaker. BUT. What I find is that 1-2 days ends up being 3-4 or more and the whole point of this is to be safe before pregnancy. So please aim to hit the limits daily and then if something goes wrong on occasion, it's not going to be harmful to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Lissastick liked this post
Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast