Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ahorn586 View Post
    If you don't me asking, is there a particular dancing workout that you do? I love dancing and I've been doing the CIZE videos by Shaun T but it only gets me sweating towards the very end.
    I'm using my Xbox 360, Dance Central games, they have a fitness mode and you can make up a playlist. I throw myself into it so I'm sweating pretty soon!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

2. Thanks ahorn586 thanked for this post
    Likes MrsE liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok DH has a XBox 1 and we do a have a kinect I might try that. I did a new cize routine yesterday and I loved it!! I really worked up a good sweat last night. My little cousin came over while I was doing it and she said you look like a hip hop dancer lol. I told her thanks that's the whole point of it all haha.
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

4. Likes weeziewoozles liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is elliptical trainer ok? I have been doing 60 minute fat burn setting 4-6 days a week and I'm literally drenched in sweat when I'm done. HR stays between 135-160 based on how the intensity changes. I don't use the arms much to avoid building extra muscle..(usually scrolling on my iPad to pass the time..so just check HR periodically on the handle sensors. Seems like it's all cardio, maybe a little harder leg workout than just walking. Tells me I usually burn 450+ calories, I don't really factor that into my sway, but makes me feel like I'm getting a solid workout..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    : DS 2009 & DS 2011 TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone still exercising? :-)

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! Me!! I just don't post on here anymore now that exercising is like the diet to me now- it's second nature.

I still walk my DS1 to school in the morning while pushing my DS2 in a stroller while wearing my HEAVY DS3. Then I continue on a trail for an hour and end at my DS2's preschool. Then I walk home with my DS3 in the stroller for another 20min. I get about 80-85 min of cardio a day with 60min being uninterrupted.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

8. Likes weeziewoozles liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes we walk to pick up my DS1 from school, which adds another 15-20 min to my daily total.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    :-) I walk to and from school morning and afternoon but not straight before or after my 60 mins cardio so it doesn't count really

TTC 2017 - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, I have been doing couch potato up to this point because I didn't think I could stick to the 60 min 6 days a week, but I feel crappy and I am thinking I might add in cardio now. How long do you have to be doing the cardio for it to count towards your sway or help? I have been TTC most of the year and on the LE diet for 11 weeks and my attempt this cycle will be in about 8-12 days. I am going to mess things up by starting cardio now?
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am trying to do cardio too, most weeks I have been managing 5 days occasionally 6 but I can only really go walking with DS so when the weather has been bad I have missed a day or two. Hopefully this is enough to help sway just a little. Even if it doesn't it has definitely helped my mood which has sometimes been a bit lower since on the le diet. GirlieCat I think it doesn't matter too much when you start. I only started the exercise about 6 weeks ago but have been on the diet for 10 weeks. Was going to go couch potato but needed something to boost my mood and DS loves being outdoors so we enjoy our daily walks now. I was initially worried I didn't start the exercise soon enough but haven't gotten my bfp yet so have had longer exercising than I had planned.

13. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I'm back after a 3 month break. It's nice to see some new ladies on here and some have disappeared as they are pregnant, yay! I have always been an avid sports person but I have a lot of muscle and build it so easily, literally I just have to look at a gym and I build it! But I find it difficult finding the time to do a solid 60 mins a day as I have a very busy lifestyle. So I am sitting here trying to gee myself up to go out for a run before I have to pick up ds2 from nursery! And staying motivated is hard sometimes too, just have to remember why I'm doing it!

Good luck to everyone today!

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast