Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Two questions for you guys

1. Should I worry about CM if I seem to have a lot around O even with diet and antihistamine? (taking antihistamine for actual allergy issues cause I live in Texas, but I seriously still have ridiculous amount I think)

2. How much should I worry about going over calories if I am still in my zone for protein and fat? I ask because I have had a few overage days in calories but they are still reduced from what I would normally take in. I just have days that my willpower is sooo soo weak! I have 1 more month til our attempt and I feel like I am cheating more than I should.... eek! I really dont wanna push it out longer but I will if I should.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually decreased my H20 intake around O time to help decrease CM as I did not want to take any meds (other than the low dose ASA my body needs with starting a healthy pregnancy and folic acid)......and this seemed to help! And as for your second question, I did have a range that my cal intake fluctuated within.....and felt ok with that as I was probably chasing the boys just a little more then. It was not worth the stress to think about "can 200 cals more make a boy....lol, as I ate way more when I was ttc them!!!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your girl sway!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1. CM is ultimately still necessary for conception. I had tons when I got my girl (AND lots of sex, orgasms) -- just was very LE in everything else.

2. Those extra calories would have to be carbs then if you're still good for protein and fat, in which case I think you'd be fine. If you're nervous about cheating too much, maybe bump up the cardio a bit to compensate?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Throwaway_panther; May 25th, 2016 at 10:02 PM.

4. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks! That does make me feel somewhat better.

And yes it's those dang carbs that are getting me! Only a handful of times over the last several weeks but still...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't even know that amount of CM sways. It's hypothetical. I got a boy with ZERO CM (testing pH 2-3 times a day so I know there was none there) and then my girl I did have some that month. It may very well be that there are changes in CM that we cannot see with the naked eye that are swaying, and you do need SOME to get pregnant.

It is possible to double up on antihistmaine though if you're always taking cetirizine for allergies, you can also do ONE diphenhydramine 1-2 hours before attempt. To my knowledge though, it's only those two meds that are ok to double up on (this was confirmed to me by doctors and allergists).

Tell me what you mean by "over in calories". Anything up to 2000 is still totally in LE Diet range and some people who are very tall, breastfeeding, and/or are exercising a lot have even needed to exceed that!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I actually decreased my H20 intake around O time to help decrease CM as I did not want to take any meds (other than the low dose ASA my body needs with starting a healthy pregnancy and folic acid)......and this seemed to help! And as for your second question, I did have a range that my cal intake fluctuated within.....and felt ok with that as I was probably chasing the boys just a little more then. It was not worth the stress to think about "can 200 cals more make a boy....lol, as I ate way more when I was ttc them!!!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your girl sway!!!
    I'm glad that worked for you LL. As a general rule, though, I don't recommend messing with water intake (just drink to thirst level) because I worry since we may be messing with our electrolyte levels anyway (possbly taking cal-mag, limiting sodium and potassium, even not deliberately but because you're eating less on LE Diet usually) I fear it could contribute to electrolyte imbalances and reduce our kidneys' ability to correct those.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ