Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Think I'm pregnant!! Long story!!

Hi ladies
    Not been on for a while since probably beginning or March, please bear with me as bit of a long story and my hands are shaking too!!!
    So January started LE diet and various things /fibre /exercise / coffee in the morning skipping breakfast. Hubby still not sure if he wants another but thought id start things then at least I'm prepared.
    Then middle of March my dad becomes seriously poorly to cut it short he had a brain tumour - had it removed and he's on the road to recovery. So all swaying tactics stopped and I stopped taking folic acid (it was a month of hell)

So didn't go back to swaying as life a bit hectic hubby still not sure wants another- anyway 3 weeks ago run out of condoms kept forgetting to get more
    Hubby one night we get down to it and we are having sex and he pulls out just in time or so he think goes all over me( sorry if too much info)
    .....that week also happens to be my fertile couple of days

Didn't think anymore of it until NOW 4 days late on my period just took a pregnancy test there's a freaking line
    Arhhhhhhhh

Only on Sunday had a massive covo with hubby about having another financially he says we can't afford it he is self employed and we have just been through a stressful couple of weeks as no money coming in

AND then there is the fact that I have not swayed......
    The only things I have going for me is
    Not been eating breakfast
    Coffee in morning
    Lost a little bit of weight
    Supper stressful/emotional couple of months
    Couch potatoe(as pulled a terrible muscle in my leg at same time this all going on)

I'm worried beyond believe that I've not been taking folic acid that I'm 35! And I'm so sorry to say it but that it's a boy

I really just want some words of comfort not told hubby yet I'm at work that's not going to be an easy conversation
    I've attached photo of pregnancy test I'm pretty sure it's a positive

Thanks for reading sorry it's so long xxAttachment 31498

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow!! That's defo a line, congratulations but please don't panic!!! What's done is done and in fairness, you have swayed still as you changed things up as you said yourself. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky pink bean and a hubby that sees the silver lining xx

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Your attachment says invalid (to me)..
    Sounds like you were doing a great sway before you hit your hurdle but dont fuss too much about that, you were experiencing things out of your control. Very pleased to hear your dad is on the mend. Just start taking Folic Acid asap. This might sound strange, but if you are in fact pregnant then the decision for number 3 has already been made and your DH deffo had something to do with it! Alot of moms i know had girls from an 'oopsie'. You mentioned you were not eating breakfast and weight loss and a few other bits still - which can still work in your favour, especially if different to how you normally eat etc etc..
    Things seem to work out for the best in the end. Wishing you the very best x

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Glencoe! You have a great shot at pink! FX so hard for you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your replies ladies I'm still in shock I think, and what will be will be I can't change anything now
    God knows how I'm going tell hubby, boys are at grandmas tonight which probably a good thing- my eldest boy (7) is desperate for a baby sister friends who have just had babies he loves to dotes over them

Still can't believe it x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry... Also I've signed myself up to do a bootcamp starts tonight shall I do it or not totally don't no what I'm doing my head is everywhere
    Should I be doing intense exercise??
    Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you've been doing intense exercise up until you got your BFP, you can continue doing it. If you haven't been doing intense exercise up until you got your BFP, I wouldn't. I would only do moderate exercise of you haven't been exercising and would like to start.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! I know it wasn't planned but what you did was still a pink sway and even without a sway, you still have a chance at pink! I hope this is your girl...that would certainly be a nice surprise. If you were a couch potato before then I wouldn't start doing intense exercise now since your body isn't used to it. Light cardio, yoga, walking, etc. are all good to do during pregnancy even if you never exercised before.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please bump this for me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So if I've got this straight, the attempt you conceived was a single attempt where he pulled out, plus you were skipping breakfast and lost some weight. That sounds like a decent if unintentional sway, you could very well hear pink. FX!

As for telling hubby, can I just stress that HE chose to have sex without a condom and failed to pull out in time. Sorry, but even if he didn't want another baby he decided to risk it so he can't be upset with you for that! Good luck tonight and congrats.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast