Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, when in doubt, remember the miracle fix, 1 serv. full fat dairy a day, 4-6 eggs a week, and 1 serv salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't, per week. (no need for B12 supp if you add this in)

These things seem so small and simple but it really works.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes XXforhubby, familymatters liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    I see some ladies on here describe their diet as basically just toast, pop tarts and iceberg lettuce all day and it really worries me sometimes! I don't know if that would describe you or not, amelia10, but if you're feeling really bad I think that's a sign your body needs more nutrients. You can definitely stay within totals while still eating healthy foods, particularly fruits and vegetables. Cavemen had baby cavegirls without any processed foods, after all.
    Yup. My failed sway I was eating rice cakes, pop tarts, and tons of fat free sugary fruity candy. I was completely vegan and basically living off processed carbs. It was gross. I think because of my PCOS tendencies it actually was messing with my insulin and may have even hurt my sway.

My successful girl sway was still low nutrients, but much more sensible and healthy. I was vegetarian besides a small serving of chicken or salmon once per week. I ate small amounts of cheese and full fat dairy daily, and even egg whites a few times a week. I had lots and lots of low carb veggies, 1-2 cups of fruit like watermelon or apples, as well as refried beans, baked potatoes, corn tortillas, and pasta.

I found I felt bad if I let my fat an protein totals drop too low. Even if I was eating enough calories, if I dropped below the minimums on protein and fat, I felt like yuck.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

4. Likes Erin514, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    How long ago have you had a baby?? Did you recently come off hormone birthcontrol (either pill or Mirena)

You're not supposed to feel poorly on LE Diet so we need to figure out what is going on here.

How much coke and coffee are you even drinking??

We need to be absolutely positively sure you are getting 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat every day and that you are not counting low carb vegetables for anything, and high carb veg and fruit for fat and protein.

You must be getting 2500-3500 mg potassium a day from diet. This is not going to disturb a pink sway in any way, it's the same amount recommended by all sway diets because it's the minimum amount you need for survival. Often when people are feeling bad, they aren't getting enough potassium.

I want you to either add in a prenatal 3x a week or 8-15 mg zinc, 18-30 mg iron 3x a week, and the lowest dose Vit. D you can find once a week. One or the other not both.

If you are not eating meat regularly also add in the lowest dose B12 you can find 1x a week.
    I had my last baby 17 mths ago and no I haven't come off any birth control. Thank you for your tips and suggests which I will take on board, I think I'm defi not getting enough calories on a daily basis as I've been consistently loosing weight the last couple of months.

I think I'm confusing the LE Diet with eating as little as possible and crap, I'm not tracking my fat or protein but trying to stick to basics as in no red meat, snacking or breakfast which varies from day to day and sometimes I might have breakfast but skip lunch.

Bought lovely salmon today which I'll have for dinner and going to get those multivitamins today xx

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry meant to say I'm only having two coffees a day and maybe one coke and occasionally a glass of winev

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amelia10 View Post
    I had my last baby 17 mths ago and no I haven't come off any birth control. Thank you for your tips and suggests which I will take on board, I think I'm defi not getting enough calories on a daily basis as I've been consistently loosing weight the last couple of months.

I think I'm confusing the LE Diet with eating as little as possible and crap, I'm not tracking my fat or protein but trying to stick to basics as in no red meat, snacking or breakfast which varies from day to day and sometimes I might have breakfast but skip lunch.

Bought lovely salmon today which I'll have for dinner and going to get those multivitamins today xx

Ok just making sure, as many people report issues with their hair either 4-9 months after having a baby or after birth control, both of which cause hair problems at that point in time.

LE Diet is not a starvation diet. It's the lower end of normal but still a healthy prepregnancy diet as approved by the World Health Organization.

I know tracking is a PITA but when you guys don't track you end up not getting enough. It is not so much a concern about wrecking your sway, first and foremost it is to ensure you do not starve yourself into not being able to get and stay pregnant.

Fine to skip lunch instead of breakfast.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amelia10 View Post
    Sorry meant to say I'm only having two coffees a day and maybe one coke and occasionally a glass of winev

No worries, that is normal intake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12