Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feel like crap!!!!

I've been on and off the Le Diet since Jan and I just feel like crap in general ... Skin dry, hair all thin and brittle, have lost a stone and a half (which I needed to anyway) but just feel I'm really lacking in vitamins and minerals ... Upset stomach from all the coke and coffee, don't know how long more I can do it, hope I get pregnant soon!!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not supposed to feel like crap on the LE diet. Can you give an example of what you eat throughout the day? If you've been TTC for 6 months maybe it's time to relax a little on the diet, add in an egg or some more dairy once a day? I understand the upset tum from caffeine, I don't react well to it either. I've been having weak coffees and decaf coffee. I've cut out all tea which is a huge change from when I conceived my boys, so I figure that's a good thing anyway.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

3. Likes Erin514, amelia10 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see some ladies on here describe their diet as basically just toast, pop tarts and iceberg lettuce all day and it really worries me sometimes! I don't know if that would describe you or not, amelia10, but if you're feeling really bad I think that's a sign your body needs more nutrients. You can definitely stay within totals while still eating healthy foods, particularly fruits and vegetables. Cavemen had baby cavegirls without any processed foods, after all.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

5. Likes amelia10, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I *think* I'm doing the diet OK, and I eat zucchini, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, lettuce, apples, cucumber on a daily basis. I usually eat them with white rice, cous cous, pasta etc, just carbs basically. And then I eat low fat dairy to get my protein levels up a bit.

We would love another to complete our beautiful family

7. Likes amelia10 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat allot of pasta with cheese, or crackers with goats cheese or hummous for lunch, or fish cakes with salad, chicken curry without the chicken ... Sometimes smoothies, I think my portions are maybe too small ... And I think the coffee, coke and wine may be a contributing factor!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling it with you amelia, I have a very physical job and some days I could cry because I'm just so lethargic. Off on a weeks holiday to get some sun next week so I'm hoping I feel better afterwards.

May be you need to up your portion sizes see how you feel then and get plenty of veg in your diet.

5 HT cycles all BFN

10. Likes amelia10 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thks Frilly Lady ... Zero effort goes into my meals and I've kinda just lost interest in eating and preparing meals(for me anyway not the kids) ...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I know I'm going to be very busy I buy in healthy ready meals from m&s so all I have to do is heat them up. At least then I'm still eating quite well within my limits. I also keep lots of different salad in so I can chop it up and have it in a pitta which is really filling.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How long ago have you had a baby?? Did you recently come off hormone birthcontrol (either pill or Mirena)

You're not supposed to feel poorly on LE Diet so we need to figure out what is going on here.

How much coke and coffee are you even drinking??

We need to be absolutely positively sure you are getting 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat every day and that you are not counting low carb vegetables for anything, and high carb veg and fruit for fat and protein.

You must be getting 2500-3500 mg potassium a day from diet. This is not going to disturb a pink sway in any way, it's the same amount recommended by all sway diets because it's the minimum amount you need for survival. Often when people are feeling bad, they aren't getting enough potassium.

I want you to either add in a prenatal 3x a week or 8-15 mg zinc, 18-30 mg iron 3x a week, and the lowest dose Vit. D you can find once a week. One or the other not both.

If you are not eating meat regularly also add in the lowest dose B12 you can find 1x a week.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by familymatters View Post
    I *think* I'm doing the diet OK, and I eat zucchini, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, lettuce, apples, cucumber on a daily basis. I usually eat them with white rice, cous cous, pasta etc, just carbs basically. And then I eat low fat dairy to get my protein levels up a bit.

I do just want to remind everyone that low carb veg are free and unlimited, they do not count for anything. High carb veg and fruit count only for calories, not protein or fat. So you need to be getting your LE Diet totals without including those things.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast