Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E3d vs E4d

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

E3d vs E4d

How much would I be risking it do have another attempt 3 days from the last?
    I know that e3d is often used as a pink tactic for people that have been TTC a while etc so it's not bad.
    But is there a massive difference to e4d statistic wise?
    Tonight would be 3 days since last attempt and it would be easier to do it today rather than tomorrow. But should I wait and try tomorrow instead to give us a better likelihood for our girl?
    Sorry for the rambling x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope some knowledgeable ladies will offer advice. An other alternative ( I think) is every four days and one attempt at positive OPK? Would that be an option. I think with e3d's, you could end up with 2 attempts in your fertile window, blue sway. I think e3d is more likely statistically to result in a boy than e4d's, but e3d's is going to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Since you always have a shot at pink, I suppose it is trying to decide is it more important to get pregnant quickly or to have a better, statistically speaking, chance to have a girl?
    Only only two months in, currently in process of attempt three and am getting frustrated with not getting pregnant and it is hard to continue the diet and exercise. So in some point in the not too distant future I think I will opt for more attempts as I will just want to be pregnant, am not at this point yet! Your sway your way as atomic would say. Good luck!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    I hope some knowledgeable ladies will offer advice. An other alternative ( I think) is every four days and one attempt at positive OPK? Would that be an option. I think with e3d's, you could end up with 2 attempts in your fertile window, blue sway. I think e3d is more likely statistically to result in a boy than e4d's, but e3d's is going to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Since you always have a shot at pink, I suppose it is trying to decide is it more important to get pregnant quickly or to have a better, statistically speaking, chance to have a girl?
    Only only two months in, currently in process of attempt three and am getting frustrated with not getting pregnant and it is hard to continue the diet and exercise. So in some point in the not too distant future I think I will opt for more attempts as I will just want to be pregnant, am not at this point yet! Your sway your way as atomic would say. Good luck!
    Thanks Girlieplease I'm yet to get a positive opk this month (although I have a suspicion it will be positive when I test this evening) so would that actually work out ok if we did it today do you think, even though e3d?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg the pressure, hopefully some other more experienced ladies will comment, but I have read atomic suggest e4d's with an extra attempt at positive OPK. So since positive OPK could occur at any point then theorically what your suggesting should fit with that approach, good luck and hopefully some others will comment andoffer

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Offer their advice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Positive opk and every 4 days are the pinkest = 1 attempt in your fertile window, which is getting about 75% pink on the site.

Every 3 days is less pink = 2 attempts in your fertile window, which is getting about 65% pink on the site.

Personally, if you are doing the cardio for 60min 5-7 days a week and are sticking to the limits very well on any form of the LE diet, I would do every 3 days before doing every 4 days plus another attempt at positive opk. Every 3 days may work out to only having one viable attempt anyway. However, I would not go to BDing every 3 days unless you've been TTCing for 4-6mo or unless you need to get pregnant quickly for other reasons.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no positive Opk tonight and I've normally got one by now. Something seems to be delaying my ovulation this month but not sure what yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you using any supplements? Have you started/stopped exercise recently? How many calories, protein, fat are you getting?

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had delayed ovulation in June, usually cd 14 and it was cd 21. I was convinced it was diet but my gp thought not. I added in 4 eggs per week, daily portion of diary and one portion of red meat per week and July's ovulation was usual timing, it may have been that way anyway but changes to the diet might have helped! X

12. Likes Pinkbutterfly16 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only supplement I'm taking is folic acid. This is the first month I've taken it religiously as I know it's so important! Don't suppose that could have effected it do you think? In the past I've not been able to take multivitamins as they have caused me stupidly long cycles and cycles went back to normal when I stopped taking them. Could folic acid alone be affecting me?
    I honestly don't know figures for how much protein etc. All I'm doing is cutting back on a lot and having smaller portions and no snacking between meals or having breakfast.
    Exercise wise, I'm not doing any xx

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast