Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha! Doc was wrong on that as you obviously know - you O an average of 5-10 days after your last Femara dose and NOT on CD 14. Some people O even later than 10 days after their last dose.

There are two different methods we use involving BD every 4 days. One is just BD unprotected every 4 days, and then the other method is doing BOTH every 4 days plus then adding in one additional attempt at positive OPK (this is better odds of conception but possibly lower odds of pink - but remember, you have the Femara working for you too!!) In that case, yes, you would BD every 4 days and then add in that attempt at pos OPK no matter what. Even if it's the very next day. Do NOT try to "time the attempts" to fall on a certain day. That has never worked and just causes people tons of stress, plus doesn't up odds of conception anyway (since you end up really just having one attempt that way most of the time). Just BD every 4 days and then add in the attempt at pos OPK.

If you think that doc will re-up your Femara (and I do urge that you mention how the timing was off that month due to hubby's work schedule) then in that case, if you really feel like you want to give it a month with just e4d, then in that case skip the pos OPK attempt, and just BD every 4th day. Don't try to make it come out a certain way. That is lower odds of conception but may be better chances of pink.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; August 25th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    My DH is almost 39 so abstain not an option.. He didnt want to release on his own either and i had mixed feelings about FR and how it effects sperm and the whole thing just made me worry too much and possibly swaying blue so i just forgot about all that and we DTD when we felt like it (protected). Im in the 2ww currently but at our attempt my opk's were getting lighter every day rather than stronger towards a positive opk as usual - so we took a chance and BD on CD13 and then of course the next day got a positive so im not very hopeful but i was trying to BD on a positive opk and will do so next cycle if BFN this time! x

This thread might be helpful because i asked the same questions xx
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...tml#post841992
    this is a possibility too. We like to call this "do what he does" method and you just let DH do what he wants either on his own or with you, with a condom, and then BD unprotected only one time. It's also a viable option for people whose hubbies are just not interested in doing anything or even hearing about anything to do with swaying.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you think that doc will re-up your Femara (and I do urge that you mention how the timing was off that month due to hubby's work schedule) then in that case, if you really feel like you want to give it a month with just e4d, then in that case skip the pos OPK attempt, and just BD every 4th day. Don't try to make it come out a certain way. That is lower odds of conception but may be better chances of pink.
    Yeah I will go either way... If DTD every 4 days make BD day fall on the positive opk (I will not time it) then I will have 1 attempt, if not I will have another attempt at positive OPK just to up the odds of conception. As I've read here in the forum 2 attemps still might sway a little pink and I also have Femara for my sway

About the diet, I found that I do not lose weight or even gain weight on the LE diet because it will just have too many carbs for me. What is more important for swaying pink: eating in a specific way or losing weight? Because I am losing weight by skipping breakfast and eating a lower carb diet (meaning a little more protein and fat than what is reccommended in the LE Diet). I have 2 meals a day, lunch and dinner. So, if I am losing about 1/2lbs a week shall I keep up with what I am doing?

About exercising I am doing "couch potato exercise", since I know there is no way I could keep up with 1hr cardio 6-7 times a week! I am the laziest pink swayer you can get

Also I am taking coffee once every morning (I never drank coffee before) and then 1 glass of wine every night to help me fall asleep (otherwise the coffee would just keep me up until dawn).

How's that for a lite pink sway? Would you add/remove anything?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are having trouble with the carbs on the regular LE, I would check out the PCOS variation.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to be on a different form of LE Diet in that case. 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat, and then get your carbs from whole grains, fruit, and vegetables instead. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

You MUST do some exercise. You cannot go couch potato in this situation because it's really bad for your blood sugar. People who gain weight on standard LE need to do exercise even if it is moderate since the benefits to your blood sugar outweigh any risks of building muscle. I urge you to do what you can do.

Coffee and wine are fine on both types of diet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You need to be on a different form of LE Diet in that case. 50-60 g protein, 50-60 g fat, and then get your carbs from whole grains, fruit, and vegetables instead. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

You MUST do some exercise. You cannot go couch potato in this situation because it's really bad for your blood sugar. People who gain weight on standard LE need to do exercise even if it is moderate since the benefits to your blood sugar outweigh any risks of building muscle. I urge you to do what you can do.

Coffee and wine are fine on both types of diet.
    Nice! Thank you! Without knowing i was pretty much eating like the PCOS diet already! And I will add some walks, that's probably easy to find the time to do!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12